Greys River Wy, Subdivision

Its private property, so I expect it will come down to whether the county will support the necessary utilities development (water and sewer). There is also the fact that it is a very isolated areas. There has been more demand of late on volunteer fire departments in dealing with remote homes in the forest. That area is up there a ways.

Buy them out....then you can keep it as you like it.

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

You may be right but it's quick easy to sign. At the least, maybe the right people will see that the people that recreate there would like it to remain as wild as possible and not a subdivision.

>Buy them out....then you can keep
>it as you like it.
>
>
>
>When you go swimming in the
>ocean, it is very cold,
>and it makes my willy
>small

Or we could just develope the whole thing then the UTards that like to spend so much time there would feel like they were camping in Utah.

>
>Or we could just develope the
>whole thing then the UTards
>that like to spend so
>much time there would feel
>like they were camping in
>Utah.

"How to win friends and influence people"
It might be a good read for you!
Zeke

I signed it for one reason - I don't want the Greys River to become like "Manor Lands" and everything up in that area of the Uintas. 4-wheelers rule that land these days, and it all started with just a little bit of development...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Or let the Californians come in and buy the whole outfit up like Jackson Hole.

I don't need self help books (I'm perfect, haha) and I'm definitely not looking for friends on the web.

If you want keep things as is then sign the petition if you don't care about the hunting, fishing and the aesthetics of a great place then don't.

Thanks to those that signed!

Are the number of RV parks decreasing in this country? I am positive the amount of wild lands in this country is decreasing. This development is a wholesale dumb idea. I support landowner rights and if he is successful then thats the rule of law but for this guy and his friends to portray him as a conservationist is laughable. Signed and passed to friends. Thanks for bringing this to our attention wyobackcountry.

Signed

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

>I don't need self help books
>(I'm perfect, haha) and I'm
>definitely not looking for friends
>on the web.
>

Wyobackco,
I'm not looking for a friend either but YOU DO seem like you want to influence people. It's a strange, uneducated and backwards way of doing it when you call names of the people from another State.

That kind of name-calling seems silly to anyone with more than half a brain!

Zeke

Guess what bud, I was born and partially raised "tarded". I said what I said for a couple reasons, one was to stir the pot and the other was to try and create a slight amount of bickering to keep this thread at the top.
Guess it worked.

It is funny that on almost any givin day you can drive the Greys River road and and see that Utahns outnumber people from Wyoming, especially for the first 20 miles or so. The old saying about god can't see over the mountains must be true.

My whole intention with this thread was to get the petition seen and let the individuals decide for themselves if they want to sign it or not.

>Guess what bud, I was born
>and partially raised "tarded".
>I said what I said
>for a couple reasons, one
>was to stir the pot
>and the other was to
>try and create a slight
>amount of bickering to keep
>this thread at the top.
>
>Guess it worked.
>
>It is funny that on almost
>any givin day you can
>drive the Greys River road
>and and see that Utahns
>outnumber people from Wyoming,
>especially for the first 20
>miles or so. The
>old saying about god can't
>see over the mountains must
>be true.
>
>My whole intention with this thread
>was to get the petition
>seen and let the individuals
>decide for themselves if they
>want to sign it or
>not.
So let me get this straight. You forgot to close the gate AFTER you got there? Sorry bud. So when I get ready to retire, I'm not welcome?

>Wyobackco,
>I'm not looking for a friend
>either but YOU DO seem
>like you want to influence
>people.
Because I said please sign, I'm trying to influence people?
I posted a link and barely (please sign) more so that people could do their own research and make their own decisions.

>That kind of name-calling seems silly
>to anyone with more than
>half a brain!
>
>Zeke
What are you implying? Seems like you are now doing the name calling?

>>Guess what bud, I was born
>>and partially raised "tarded".
>>I said what I said
>>for a couple reasons, one
>>was to stir the pot
>>and the other was to
>>try and create a slight
>>amount of bickering to keep
>>this thread at the top.
>>
>>Guess it worked.
>>
>>It is funny that on almost
>>any givin day you can
>>drive the Greys River road
>>and and see that Utahns
>>outnumber people from Wyoming,
>>especially for the first 20
>>miles or so. The
>>old saying about god can't
>>see over the mountains must
>>be true.
>>
>>My whole intention with this thread
>>was to get the petition
>>seen and let the individuals
>>decide for themselves if they
>>want to sign it or
>>not.
>So let me get this straight.
>You forgot to close the
>gate AFTER you got there?
>Sorry bud. So when I
>get ready to retire, I'm
>not welcome?
Did I ever say who was welcome or not? I don't care who recreates there. It's great to have wild places for everyone to enjoy and that's what this thread was created for...To keep it that way.

It looks like there are just over 1,000 signatures on the petition and the open comment period has been extended until May 20th.

Also just from a quick reading there looks like there might be some interest in the property from a few sportsmen's/conservation groups to purchase the property. It's just hearsay at this point and I have no facts to back it up.

Thanks to those that signed and/or passed along!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom