Ground blinds

troutsniffer

I am considering buying a ground blind. I would use it for turkey this Spring, and an Az archery elk tag this September. I would like one that would fit 2 adults, or me and my 2 sons (7 and 10.) What blinds have you all used? Do I have to spend $400, or are there cheaper options that work well? Thanks for your advice.

I have used this blind 3 years now for turkey hunting with bows. It's tall enough to almost stand and draw but you can definately stand up in it with the peak at 75". Plenty of room for 2 hunters and their gear. I bought it so I could have my daughters in there with me. I highly reccomend this blind. I also think that Gander Mountain has them on sale for $129.99.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modpe...d_Blind&str=ground blinds&merchID=4005&r=view

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

I would tell anyone looking for a reasonable blind to look into Ameristep. Granted some of the more expensive blinds are surely better in some ways, they are not always needed. You could probably get by for the $130 doghouse "with a floor", cheaper if you didn't want one. Or you could go to something like the intimidator that would run you something like $250. Both good choices to me, and are also comfortable to use with 2 adults. you can also just about stand but it is sufficient to get a decent stretch for those all day sits.

I bought a Primos Vision blind from Cabela's last year and found it very comparible to the Double Bull Matrix, but at about half the price (on sale right now for $199). Plenty of room for two, with standing room for a 6 footer.

It gets pretty good reviews at Cabela's by users.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t.../search-box.jsp.form23&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

Ed
49e3aaa564d91ee1.jpg

www.huntpacks.com

I think that Gorilla is made by Eastman Outfitters. It looks like a real nice blind to me. I think you can find it on www.grouseriver.com It looks like it goes for about $300

We have two double bull blinds with the last purchase being the Matrix 360. Great blinds. I am not an Ameristep fan at all. We had one and you could almost see through the material and it tore really easy. Broke some of the rods in the Double Bull and got new ones only for the cost of shipping.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom