gunbroker.com

Utahn

Was wondering if anyone has bought a gun from this website. There is some good deals but I'm unsure on the shiping practices. Do I just have to find a gun shop in slc to have it deliverd to?. Has anyone tried these guys? Thanks

A relative of mine has bought off this site several times and has had good luck. Yes, you need to have a licensed dealer agree to recieve the gun/s that you buy. Normally they will charge you a small fee or if you have a shop that you can get in good with they won't charge you anything as I don't believe it costs them anything anyway. Good Luck!

Utahn,

I recommend you call around to several gun shops/sporting good stores until you find one that will receive the rifle you bought from gunbroker.com and pass it on to you for free.

I thought the selection on gunbroker.com was excellent, but didn't think the prices were that great. Each one to their own!

berto

I have used it and it works great. You don't have to buy but it gives you a good idea of what prices are. I didn't have any problems when I did buy. they furnish you a list of dealers (FFLholders) that help you out. Just figure the shipping and dealer fees in and add them to the price you want to pay.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom