habitat stamp license?

txhunter58

Long Time Member
Anyone received their habitat stamp license this year? In previous years, they always sent those out right after you applied. Are they not sending them out until after the drawing this year?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I will call my buddy tomorrow and see if he got his when I applied for the two of us. I am exempt from buying...tooo damn old...LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Nothing received. I am waiting for the year i mess up and then will end up 1 point behind what i want until i am too old to do what i want to do.

Ryan

I applied for turkey and had to buy the stamp but I also did not receive anything. I only applied for points though so maybe they don't send it unless you draw a lisc.?

Checked with my friend yesterday and he has not got his yet either....so maybe not till they do the draw.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>I wonder if the DOW knows??
>
I will send them an email question

txhunter58

It would make sense to me that they wouldn't send it unless you actually have a liscense. So unless you have something like turkey, small game, fish, etc. I don't see the purpose/benefit of DOW sending people the physical habitat stamp. Seems like last year I got mine along with my elk tag. Saves mailing expense maybe??

##### they never sent any or proclamations either and i called for books 5 different time they are turning into a big joke like these other states dont want you to know anything till draws over

Here is the answer I got from the DOW:

Hello,
I would not worry about the habitat stamp, it will be on your license if
you draw. It seems our vender did not mail out the habitat stamps during
the application process.
Good luck to you and your friends.

Sandra Dorffeld
Customer Service Representative
Colorado Division of Wildlife
6060 Broadway
Denver Co 80216
303-291-7581

txhunter58

I got the same e-mail. Maybe I'll print it out and keep it with me while in CO just in case I run into an over selous warden.

LAST EDITED ON May-24-11 AT 06:06AM (MST)[p]Got my Mt Goat license in the mail yesterday. Still haven't received the habitat stamp. I didn't see anything included on the goat license about the habitat stamp either.

I called the DOW office. They said that there should be an "H" after your name on each of your liceses signifying that you have purchased the Habitat Stamp. I will hve to check my goat tag when I get home tonight.

I'm kinda confused cause for elk if says unsucsessfull refund check, but if I look back door method it says 054-Habitat Stamp with a License. What does that mean?

It means that you purchased a Habitat Stamp.

There is a new regulation this year. The purchase of the habitat stamp was required for anyone age 18 - 64 years old in oder to apply for a license. This is a non-refundable cost.

I purchased my Habitat Stamp separately before I applied for any species. It came in the mail a few days after I purchased it on-line. The postmark date is March 28th, 2011.

>I purchased my Habitat Stamp separately
>before I applied for any
>species. It came in the
>mail a few days after
>I purchased it on-line. The
>postmark date is March 28th,
>2011.

Same here. I purchased my habitat stamp before applying for big game tags and it came in about a week.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom