Has anyone seen the Bend/Deschutes/Nosler buck.

YBO

Long Time Member
Seriously. I was told the last spotting was during the rut a few weeks ago. Anyone?

548bend_buck3.jpg

3500bend_buck.jpg

712bend_buck2.jpg

Berry, I would say you is a bit low at 250. hell he has 220+ frame. if he dont make 270 I would be shocked. LOL

You are right about him being the piiacle of muley perfection, the only thing that would make him better would be a big nasty dropper on the other side as well. :)

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

He's gotta be every bit of 250. I think 270 maybe. He's amazing, that's for sure. Wish he were wild and living where I hunt.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

I agree, that boy passed 250 by June 1st...

If I ever shot a buck like that, he'd never see my wall/freezer cause my heart would quit the second my hands touched that rack...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>I'd be curious to know what
>some of the fellas think
>he scores, I get mid
>250's but I'm no hand
>at muleys. Yelum, BCBoy,
>founder, any guesses??? In
>my book the pinnacle of
>Muley perfection
>
>https://www.facebook.com/strawberrybayoutfitters

Hey Beavis!

If you seen Him on the Hoof You'd Wet Yourself!

Then You'd Boast 350"!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I agree he doesn't look that healthy... hope he has passed his genes to allot of the ladies...Wonder what kind of war there will be to get his sheds...LOL

CC

That buck is absolutely incredible. I don't know if he'll hit 270, but he's in the 60's for sure! My dream buck; score be damned! Glad to see he lives on.

Those pics of him lying down are awesome!

I have sheds off a 250 buck. The Bend buck makes that buck look like a Dink! He is every bit 270. Probably higher. Geeze that mainframe is World Class. I wouldn't be surprised if that mainframe grosses 230.

I think BCBOY nailed on the frame, as I too think its better than 230. I don't however think he has more than 40 inches of extras. I think 270 is very close. Don't believe he'd top 275, but we're just guessing. I rreally hope we get to see sheds.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

He does look HUGE at first glance I peg him at 260-270 after looking at him a couple of more times, I think he a little bigger then that 270 mark

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yeah, he's alright. Could you imagine walking through the cedars and find a dead head looking at you like in pic2? What would you do? Call the fish and game?? Wow what a buck!!
Hope he is still alive and not hiding in a meat locker somewhere.

That's a cool photo!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-14 AT 07:49PM (MST)[p]Berryblaster says 250 points? he looks a little bit bigger than that to me. If that deer isn't real small bodied, I bet he is closer to 300 points

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom