have to brag

BCS

1061fb_img_1426379621832.jpg

Took my little man to a big wrestling tournament in idaho and he is doing well so far 32-man bracket with some really tough kids and he got third today....another stacked bracket tomorrow...fun times, and fun times ahead

Great! Congratulations, and good luck the rest of the way.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

wrestling was my favorite sport in high school over track and football. One on one on the mat to see who is best. Give the young guy a big pat on the back from us for a job well done.

RELH

Brag all you want. That is awesome!!! Tell your little man we're very proud of him. Wrestling will make him tough!

Good job to both of you. Some of my best memories are with my three sons in Wrestling gyms. I spent 25 year with them in gyms all over the country. Enjoy it while it lasts, believe it or not it will end too soon. Keep it fun. Good Luck in the future. BacDoc

Take him to a "Camp of Champs" they have youth camps, Steve Glassey is Director of those camps.
Steve moved to Idaho. Tell Gator sent ya.
Tell your son "Once you have wrestled everything else is easy".
Harder you train the luckier you get.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

i will look steve up, thanks.....i can feel myself almost getting into it more with my son than when i was wrestling, and i was into it ALOT....its so much fun....my boy ended up getting second the following day, beating the kid who won his weight class the previous day (day this photo was taken) in the semifinals (tech fall 20-5)

That's awesome!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom