Hello new guy here

JimAnderson

Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the forum from sunny and wacky (I mean wacky in the tragic sense, ha!) California. A friend recommended I look at the forum to help me with some questions I have about hunts I do each year.

I'll be poking around and asking some qeustions. I hunt almost exclusively with a flintlock muzzleloader. I did get the .308 out this year for the first time in about 10 years and killed a buck with it - my son (9 years) was with me for his first big game experience so the added range really helped with getting something down so he could be a part of the whole thing.

Additionally, if anyone should happen to need some info on hunting the mountains of San Diego, I am pretty experienced here and would love to help out anyone who needs it. Believe it or not, there is a decent Muley herd locally - though our bucks are much smaller typically - that provides a lot of us with good local hunting.

Thanks,
Jim Anderson

WELCOME JIM......A GOOD NUMBER OF US CALI GUYS ON MM SITE. THE BS CAN GET DEEP AROUND HERE.......BUT LOTS OF EXPERIENCED GUYS WHO GET OUT AND GET AFTER HUNTING WITH A PASSION. THE HUNTING INFORMATION IS A PLUS & GUYS DO SHARE A BIT OF IT AS WELL.

YOU FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE !!! TAKE ER EASY............YD.

Welcome and enjoy the site. Some of the info you'll read on here will be very informative and some may just be entertaining.
Smokepole

Welcome Jim. Great site for info and giving info and just hanging out on. Met several great people on this site.

Welcome Jim ! Just dont talk about riding your Atv's while hunting. Or someone may offer you a tune up ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom