Help finding a hound pup

D

duckslayer

My 9 year old son just found out he has to have surgery and is really nervous about it. I told him that if he was brave and did good on his surgery we would get him any kind of puppy he wanted. Well he said he wants a hound pup. He won't have his surgery for about a month and then it will be a couple of weeks for recovery so we won't be ready for about 6 weeks. I can't pay a lot for one right now with all that he is going through but if someone know someone that has a litter just born or going to be born in the next couple of week please let me know. Thank you

Tony

I have a buddy in Cody WY that has a litter now, I think they are like $350. He guides cougar/bear hunts with his. Great dogs. Black and tans I think.

I will send you $20 towards the pup. Maybe some others will chip in. PM me where to send it to.

DZ

will have basset hound pups in nov. I get 5oo will let you have one 1/2 price for your son, with papers. hope things go well...

If he wants a hound pup for a pet that's fine. If he wants a hound pup cuz he wants to be a lion hunter then say "NOOOOOO!!!!!". Buy him a Corvette or something cheaper. You'll thank me in the long run.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

No Kidding I told my wife the same thing. As if horses and Barrel racing isn't expensive enough hunting hounds is a totally different lifestyle.

As if finding out your son has a tumor isn't enough. Some Jack @$$es broke into the house we are building and stole about $2000.00 worth of my tools. Had to vent somewhere so sorry this isn't hunting related. Nothing bothers me more than people stealing something that someone worked really hard to get.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-14 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]Sorry to hear about your troubles ducklsayer.. Prayers are with your boy. My 2 year old boy is getting operated on for the third time on Monday.. It's no Damn fun that's for sure! Hope you find who took your tools and you get the opportunity to build a boot factory in there A$$

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom