help picking a stove

hntnnut

I'm wanting to get a stove for my alkanak tent and have narrowed it down to cylinder stove outfitter package or or the Four dog stoves three dog package. Both are roughly the same price and I kinda like the wide stance and square box of the three dog but I cant seem to find any reviews good or bad of the stove. Anyone on here use a four dog stove? How do you like it? Can you compare it to a cylinder stove? There are plenty of good reviews for cylinder stoves I just want a honest opinion of the two.

Richard

I'm not familiar with this stove but I looked it up and it looks like a good choice. Good luck. fatrooster.

My nephew had one of the 2 dog stove and he swears by it and it's a great stove.
I use a clyinder stove and really like it, But his 2 dog stove keeps the fire burning longer at night so my next one will be a 3 dog. Iwill be going with the titanium one for packing weight too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I have the 3 dog stove and it performs beautiful, the baffle inside of the stove helps keep the the flame of the fire inside of the stove, instead of going up the stove pipe. also helps keep the sparks down.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom