Help with deadhead

smitty

Very Active Member
Hey all, just taking a shot in the dark. I shot this bull last year during the archery hunt on the Boulder. We looked and looked but never found him. I contacted the game warden for the area and sent him the pics I had of the bull in hopes that someone would find him this spring and turn him in.

Here he is, not the biggest bull in the world but by far the biggest I've ever been around. Just hoping that someone gets lucky enough to find him, and I get lucky enough they turn him in so I can get him a cape and put him on my wall.

Thanks.

1442094.jpg

Maybe you should think of switching from archery to rifle or muzzleloader. It would save pain from both you and the bull.

Ha Ha yes because rifle and muzz guys NEVER wound animals!!! WEll at least that's what they think when they take a 300-2,000 yard shot and because the animal didn't drop they don't go look for blood.

HAHA Good call mag. smitty is definitely in the bottom 5% when it comes to archery accuracy but he makes up for it in good looks and his "natural" smell. Anyone can catch an unlucky break in the moment of truth, archer or rifleman, and if you think it only goes one way it would be in your best interest to grow a brain.

Best of luck finding that head Steven, if you want to go down and look a bit i'm down.

Wait, we have a guy post a pic of an awesome bull he obviously worked hard for. Eats his LE tag trying to find him. Is eaten up inside for months after not being able to find him and all some DA can say is "you should switch to rifle".

mag14, maybe you should think about switching from being an azz hole and go bury you head in the sand again. It's obvious you have no clue what this guy has been on about or why this site is so incredible.

Don't worry fellas, I'm not offended by what's his face. When I was banging his mom the other day she said he has a mental disorder and low self esteem because of the "accident" that removed half of his weenie. The affectionately call him, Stubby.

Carry on, still would like to find that bull.

hey just curious... what unit. i did find one that was similar to the one in the pic. we left the head and continued to look for more elk as we were archery hunting, as we hiked we did find pink tape tied on the trees as if someone were tracking blood.

I apologize Smitty. My comment was just my opinion and I'm pretty sure you weren't with my mom because she is in the grave. Again, I'm sorry and I wish you the best of luck with finding your bull.

Hey 2pointkiller, I was hunting the Boulder unit, on the Griffin top.

Hey Mag, no harm no foul, you give me chit, I give it right back.

Hey Smitty lets take the boys down on a camping trip and look for that bull. You can paint my house when I find him;)

Still Hopeing You Find him Smut!

There Ain't nothin much more Painful!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Hey G, you are the luckiest bastard I know, so heck yeah let's do it. Knowing you, you'll probably walk right to him.

Hey ElkAss-Ass, you're welcome to come to!

FYI, luckyg is one of my best friends in real life, and Bessy aka elkass-ass is a friend here on MM.

So there ya go. Hell, you can come too if ya want. Didn't mean to leave you out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom