honeyholes

S

stumpjumper

Ok fellow MMers. Drew archery cow tag in 231 and need to fill this tag and freezer. That's as far as I can get with the BS. Fact is, this is the 3rd year in a row I've drawn this tag and 4th. overall. I have 3 good honeyholes of my own. Just wanted to wish everyone a great year for those who drew and maybe I'll see you on the mnt. Anyone needs info I'll help if I can.

Ray

After you fill your tag,Please sent all the Elk across the road to Area 22!We will be there for the Mid rifle hunt!

Been lucky and unlucky. This is a redemption tag. Hunted 5 days last year then went home to resupply and ended up making a 911 call. Turned out to be a false alarm but it ended my quest so the hunting gods were nice enough to give me another tag and chance this year. Been nicer to myself so I'm ready.

Sorry but can't do. 22 has more than enough. Good luck on the hunt. They sure are tasty.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom