How many Bow hunters are gearing up??

fishfurlife

I am getting pretty antsy myself. My body will be at work through Friday but my mind will be elsewhere.

How many others will be out after them come Jan 1?

We cant go till the 2nd weekend for my sons archery hunt. It will be a long week.
Hope they leave a few. He is going out of his mind.

I don't know how many times I have picked up my maps just to keep my excitement in check. Be great to put boots on the ground. Sun Bowl on Saturday. Bowhunting on Sunday...life is great!

I'm antsy...to say the least. Have Archery deer...then archery ibex...and archery Javelina. Hopefully...I can stick one or two of the three. Good luck to everyone!

I am... GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY...

I will be posting updates on my website...

jason

I checked out of work mentally on Tuesday now just going through the motions. Heading down south Saturday and am super pumped. Making some jerky tonight out of the last of the buck I got last January. Hopefully I will be munching on this guy when I fill my tag. Hopefully . Good luck to everyone heading out and let's see some pics

Unit 38 3 AM on Monday morning....Old trusty , hope it comes through one more time...Good Luck to all bow hunters headed out , and Happy New Year....

Im so pumped, gotta private land tag over by milensand, there r some actual monster muleys there!!!!

Good luck to everyone hunting this new years weekend. Head out to Unit 33 this weekend. Seen several nice bucks during scouting trips this past week but warm weather on sat will calm things down a bit. High on sat 49 so this will be nice to put a stalk on a big ole buck> Be safe . O and if anyone doesnt want their deer cape let me know> Southeast NM ONLY. thanks
George

Take off tomorrow morning for 17 and can't wait! First late archery tag anywhere.

One of these years I will be lucky enough to draw a 33 archery tag. Until then, I am pretty happy with 31.

If I am fortunate enough to take a deer, I hope to be using the cape myself. I will keep you in mind though.

Thanks fishfurlife.I have been pretty lucky to draw two yrs in a row.Year before that unit 31. If you need some help in 31 let me know.I work in Northern part of 31.

anyone draw 2B or 2A

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom