How much did you get PAUL?

Cookie2

Very Active Member
How much snow did you get up there last night Paul? Kinda batting around the idea of an afternoon shed excursion tomorrow but don't wanna freeze the old a$$ off!!

1" or less and its all gone where we are at. Very cold today though. Was still 16 at 9:00 this morning.
Tomorrow should be decent. Upper 50s.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-09 AT 10:14PM (MST)[p]We are up for a shed hunting adventure Saturday if ya'll are. As I remember, I am still ahead of you since last time Paul... unless you count goat sheds.

Thanks Paul. I guess the littlemonster and I will head on up after a little nap. Don't get off work till 530 am!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-09 AT 10:52PM (MST)[p]We wish they were 10%.

maybe with some moisture they'll grow some racks this year.

No shed hunting for me today. Have track and basketball games today and parents visiting. Maybe tomorrow.

Let me know if you're going Paul. This is our last weekend in New Mexico and it would be nice to go out once more.

I will let you know, by the way tried the Idaho Steak Fingers recipe and everyone liked them. Made them with elk and Oryx.

Thanks again for coming out and looking for my sheep last weekend.

here in santa fe we got maybe 3" and all are meltin today! but very cold! steak fingers sound good!

vinihunt

Hey cookie; we had tons of snow out at the potash mines. I was flarin a well when it started snowin. We decided to open up the well and warm that place up. That was all good and well until the trash trailer exploded. The freakin thing threw crap on my favorite iron trailer which burned it to the ground. We were just waitin for the rig to go up with all the freak explosions goin on. WTH? drive by my yard and check out that charred mess, its hilarious!

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom