How much has your wife spent on Christmas?

Wife? What Wife? I had one but she spent too much one Christmas so i returned her to Cabelas, no questions asked.

Seriously Paul, A grand seems cheap. I don't see what you have there to gripe about. Pic's of daughters and granddaughters needed for further assistance!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Divorced but I spent around 1k for my 3 girls and giving them some money so they can get me a gift. I don't buy them much throughout the year though, so its ok.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

My wife has spent about that much , but it has been for me on some upgrades to a saddle being made. I guess she is probably going to expect me to spend that much on her now.

JUDAS PC!

It only Equates to 1204 Cans of Bud!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-13 AT 02:21PM (MST)[p]That is relatively cheap.

You should thank God that you have that much money to blow on Christmas. It means that you are filthy rich.

Sorry, I don't mean to come across as a butt-head (it just comes natural).

My point, that is really chump-change and be glad that you can spend that much.
John 14:6

Don't know and don't care. She's darned reasonable and never really complains about what I spend on all the hunts and gear. We've both worked hard for a long time, so I figure she can have whatever she really wants. We're both pretty low maintenance so it's not really a concern for me.

I'm busy planning how I can spend at least twice what she has probable spent on Christmas on my hunts next year.

Life is good PC. Have another brew and kick back.

The wifey is more concerned about how much I am spending on Christmas. Frankly I could care less how much we spend as I love to give too my wife and boys which as they get older will need to be split more ways when they bring in wives and grand children.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

She spent over $500 for a fake tree!!! And I love it! It beats the hell out of the 20 + footers I have had to go cut and retrieve the last 7 years. We actually SCOUTED every summer for "HER" tree. Had to put an I bolt in the wall at 12 feet to get it up and down and stabilized. Had to always ask for help to get in the house and up. She almost knocked my bull off the wall last year with the monstrosity. She called me at work tonight to tell me she sold over $300 worth of "extra" x-mas stuff on some local Face Book trade and sale site. It is her holiday I shut up and do what I'm told when I'm told to do it. Yep I am putting lights on some of the tree's in the yard tomorrow. Yes dear yes dear. Yes that looks great Dear. Yes, Yes Ok I will get that done...... I got a fake tree for x-mas.... best present ever!

>She spent over $500 for a
>fake tree!!! And I
>love it! It beats the
>hell out of the 20
>+ footers I have had
>to go cut and retrieve
> the last 7 years.
>We actually SCOUTED every summer
>for "HER" tree.
>Had to put an I
>bolt in the wall at
>12 feet to get it
>up and down and stabilized.
>Had to always ask for
>help to get in the
>house and up.
>She almost knocked my bull
>off the wall last year
>with the monstrosity. She
>called me at work tonight
>to tell me she sold
>over $300 worth of "extra"
>x-mas stuff on some local
>Face Book trade and sale
>site. It is her
>holiday I shut up and
>do what I'm told when
>I'm told to do it.
> Yep I am putting
>lights on some of the
>tree's in the yard tomorrow.
>Yes dear yes dear.
>Yes that looks great Dear.
> Yes, Yes
>Ok I will get that
>done...... I got a
>fake tree for x-mas.... best
>present ever!

you must be getting Old Tomichi?:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Sometimes I spend 1K or more on just my wife's Christmas present. She then doesn't complain when I spend that much on a hunting trip!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

My wife is so tight with money she makes the Grinch look like Congress. I had to brow beat her to spend $7 for a new string of Christmas lights.

Eel

Wow!! I've been put in my place. Humbled so to speak. So, I'm not going to say another word to her about spending for Christmas, especially since I did a beer tally. hehe pc

We will spend about 4K this year on new appliances. I am hoping for a new submachine gun.

Hey Paul,

Don't complain about the money she spends at Christmas. Back in 1992 I went to Wyo Greys River for Deer and Elk and then left there and went to Montpelier, Idaho for Deer....was gone for 3 weeks and my wife had the whole family room redone along with master bath PLUS had all the cupboards refinished in the kitchen.
Let her be or next time you go hunting, she might have a big surprise for you when you get home at your COST...LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

She doesn't spend much. We usually limit to $400 a Christmas for five kids and spouses of the three married. As the family expands, less gets spent on each. Its not what the holiday is for us. Wife and I might spend $50 to $100 on each other. I'd rather spend on her than the kids. She gives me less grief than they do... lol A good woman is like a good portfolio. The more you wisely invest, the better your returns. I married way up.

We typically spend about $800 per kid (we have 4 of them). This is not my choice. I'd be ok spending half that much. They usually want the newest phone or my high school girls may need a new laptop or something like that. The nice thing is that some of the stuff we buy them can be construed as a business expense like phones or computers/ipads/tablets. This year they will be getting their rooms painted however they'd like and new bedroom sets (cheaper ones). They've all got their "little kid" bedroom sets still and they say its a little embarrassing when their friends come over and see the flowery crap on the dressers. :)

I can usually find some pretty good deals on ebay....

Too many tags= unhappy wife

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom