Huge AZ elk passed by hunter!

K

KGS1

Here are a couple pics of one of the elk my hunters have passed on in the past. These pics are a little hard to see. To see more and a video of the bull click the blog link below. This bull is extremely wide and has two extras.

1955elk1.jpg

1571elk2.jpg

www.kouryguideservice1.blogspot.com
www.Facebook.com/KouryGuideService

Yeah that bull is way too wide and heavy for my tastes.

To each his own, if a guy wants to spend his money and pass on certain animals, its his money!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Nice bull.

So tell us what your stance is on this tag grab legislation? Are you for it or against it? I'm sure that with the draw coming out soon, that sportsmen would like to know where Koury Guide Service stands;) A non response will be taken as support for it.

AZELK

as if it's a threat to not respond. you better run and hide or you won't be a "green" outfitter or you will be guilty as charged. ROFL, what a joke. awesome bull. love the width and extras, well over 400 IMO.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-12 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]I'm against any tag grab but to go that far isn't fair. He cam on to show a nice bull, you don't need to corner him on a public forum. Ask him in a pm and don't corner him.

Let me add, koury guide service guides a lot of over the counter elk tags and are very successful at it. Knowing that alone would keep me from even considering asking him where he stands.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Hey, I'm sorry but still think that it's a fair question to ask.
Right now, this tag grab is the biggest issue by far that we are all dealing with as sportsmen.

I just get sick of guides coming on here and using the forum exclusively for plugging their guide service which is what is being done.

Wanting to know their position on this legislation that has the potential to change everything in Arizona forever is a big deal. As a guide, they should have an opinion about this- not sit on the fence! If it matters for sportsmen's groups and other businesses (Triclawps, Outdoorsmans, etc.) that everyone is calling on the carpet, shouldn't it matter for businesses that make their money off of the big game of our state?!
Remember, I'm on the good team here.

So mossbackthekid when are you gonna' post some pics and videos?
Draw results are coming out soon...

Well, you might be right that it is a fair question and I understand your intentions. I just hate to see any actions that would create a wider divide between sportsman. I think it is perfectly fair to ask that question of conservation groups but its touchy when it come to a guy trying to make a living doing something he loves. Trust me, very few guides, are full time guides. Most do it because they love to hunt. They love it enough to babysit grown men... "Put your binoculars down and shoot the f'ing thing" ask any guide if he has said that.

>Nice bull.
>
>So tell us what your stance
>is on this tag grab
>legislation? Are you for
>it or against it?
>I'm sure that with the
>draw coming out soon, that
>sportsmen would like to know
>where Koury Guide Service stands;)
>A non response will be
>taken as support for it.
>
>
>AZELK

AZELK you are a bumbling moron. A guy comes on here and posts a great bull pic and you appoint yourself the warden? " A non response will be taken as support" Who the hell died and made your opinion matter on anything. Shut your trap dumbass...

AZELK I am with you 110% KO came on here in full support of C Denham and said if AZ wants to sell some big game tags "so be it" aren't they the same crew? If not I'm sorry but if they are I wouldn't hunt for free with them and I was really looking at them for unit #1.....If they are the same .......NO WAY!!!

Nice bulls Shane! I finaly put in for units in your area, and if I get drawn, I will be giving you a call.. I asked for you in Prescott in February and Sean mentioned you did not come up...It was nice to see his excitement after the 112 match!

Thanks jodog.

littlejohnson is getting his azz handed to him over on coueswhitetail.com as he ineptly attempts to defend the "tag grab" and point out how stupid, and small minded us regular guys are. If you need a good laugh, go check out his foolish posts.
http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31908&st=30

So he had to come over here to see if he could slam someone in the dirt. So which tag grabber is your buddy, littlejohnson? You and the kid should hook up, you two would make a great team, or maybe you already know each other;)

Great looking Bull, Wish I had a tag for that area.Because I sure wouldn't pass him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-12 AT 10:35PM (MST)[p]>AZELK I am with you 110%
>KO came on here in
>full support of C Denham
>and said if AZ wants
>to sell some big game
>tags "so be
>it" aren't they the same
>crew? If not I'm sorry
>but if they are I
>wouldn't hunt for free with
>them and I was really
>looking at them for unit
>#1.....If they are the same
>.......NO WAY!!!

Jodog and AZELK1,
Yes, I came on here in full support of Chris Denham. He has done more for wildlife in our state than anyone I know of. I am sorry that you guys have a problem with that. I believe that if someone attacked the integrity of such a quality person you know, you would do the same.
AZELK1, I would also stand up for you if I knew who you were and that you have done anything near to what Chris has for our wildlife, but you fail to put your name in your profile or posts. All I know about you is that you like to stir the pot. At least the people you are complaining about have the integrity to say who they are.
I am not a member of the AZSFW or any group affiliated with them. I do however appreciate the enthusiasm this bill has created. If people would have been this passionate in the past, this bill would never of come up in the first place. Hopefully we can band together and find with a solution benificial to the awesome wildlife of our state.

P.S. - I would love a free guided hunt from Koury Guide Service. If any of you have some pull with them have them give me a call. I feel an elk tag coming....

Check out my blog for more hunting stories, pics and videos.
www.sneekfreaktv.com

KO....

Careful for what you ask for. You are calling out people who work with G&F AND never ask for accolades!!

Right now, Chris Denham has a lot of explaining to do. He gave the most ##### response to a situation I have ever seen. I have been waiting for him to make a stand.....go back in the archives.....vagina response.

Should he, or anyone else, want to clear this up.....publicy make a statement.

MAKE A PUBLIC STATEMEN BOYS.......we are waiting!! not gonna happen

Otherwise it is all BS.......

>KO....
>
>Careful for what you ask for.
>You are calling out people
>who work with G&F AND
>never ask for accolades!!
>
>Right now, Chris Denham has a
>lot of explaining to do.
>He gave the most #####
>response to a situation I
>have ever seen. I have
>been waiting for him to
>make a stand.....go back in
>the archives.....vagina response.
>
>Should he, or anyone else, want
>to clear this up.....publicy make
>a statement.
>
>MAKE A PUBLIC STATEMEN BOYS.......we are
>waiting!! not gonna happen
>
>Otherwise it is all BS.......

No Worries ASB, just wish people with such bold statements about others would put their name next to what they say. Isn't that what they are asking others to do?

Check out my blog for more hunting stories, pics and videos.
www.sneekfreaktv.com

>Thanks jodog.
>
>littlejohnson is getting his azz handed
>to him over on coueswhitetail.com
>as he ineptly attempts to
>defend the "tag grab" and
>point out how stupid, and
>small minded us regular guys
>are. If you need a
>good laugh, go check out
>his foolish posts.
>http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31908&st=30
>
>So he had to come over
>here to see if he
>could slam someone in the
>dirt. So which tag
>grabber is your buddy, littlejohnson?

>You and the kid should
>hook up, you two would
>make a great team, or
>maybe you already know each
>other;)

WTF are you talking about. i support a situation and i am therefor a guide/outfitter. who am I? come on azelk, you know it all? i have no idea who bigjohnson is and don't have a u.n. or pass for cw.com. good luck with your vendetta. that is one heck of a bull. every time i look at the frame i about pass out. good luck in the draws.

C'mon guys, let's leave all this talk for the topics that are already open. At some point we are going to have to move on from this mess, why don't we start with a topic like this. Great bull would suffice.

The longer we continue with this, the longer it will take for wounds to heal. Let's try and move on past this thing, at least in topics like this one that have nothing to do with any bill!

Another awesome bull from the koury's. It would be nice to see more guides other than the very few (ie: steve chappell and dwane adams) come on and give their honest no holds barred opinion on the bill. It seems that the others dont have the balls to say their opinions on it. I'm sure chris and several others have done more than we can fathom in the past for our wildlife, but this is now and people can change there helpful efforts and actually become very destructive to our game even after a long record of helping. Why dont these other guides come out and tell us their opinions? I have been guiding in this state for 20 years and i think this bill is nothing but a piece of dung wrapped in a beautiful package. This bill is being created for one reason and in my opinion its not for our wildlife either, but for more tags to be available to guide and for the magazines that have been associated with it to have more pics to print and sell more magazines. My name is dave melde and i approve this message. Again awesome bull koury guide service.

How about a picture of the bull the hunter did pull the trigger on?
Might be an interesting comparison if the hunter filled his tag...

Agreed if your goning to keep posting pics with your guiding buisness pasted all over it, tell is where you stand? Or just say I want the free advertising.

Jed, Chris has alot of explaining to do, I have know him to be a great guy I just think he aligned himself with people who have more dubious things in mind.I know he has done alot in the past, ive been there with him, but now is now and this bill and the people behind it need to go away.
I know that Shane or at least was told that Shane was not for the bill by a close friend of mine that is friends with him. I do think that outfitters who are against it or for it should step up and say something either way though but thats just me you know I dont use a guide.
That being said, thats a huge freakin bull and theres not a chance in Hades i would've passed on him. What was that guy thinkin?

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom