HUNT-EXPO ROLL CALL!!! fstop??? NILLER??? BIGJOHN??? Lumpy??? WHO ELSE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Hey Niller!

I Think it's Past Time We Meet Up & Talk About The Utah Deer Herd Face To Face!

I'll Be There on Saturday!

fstop?

You Gonna Be There?

BIGJOHN?

Lumpy???

Hossy? ((:)D:D:D!!!)))

Who Else?

Post Em Up!

Will be there one of the days. Have to run a load of furniture down to the grand daughter.

I'll be there Saturday with the fam. Gotta win a sheep hunt at Full Curl...errrrr....I mean Sheep Camp.

Hoss, I'll meet you there on Tuesday. Just wait for me if I'm running a little late. :ROFLMAO:

Zeke

Is it in Utah? Sorry, I can't drive that fast anymore.
ANYMORE? Really Mr Eel.
I've heard all about your Utah driving stories and I say get the HE!! out of my way!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's the Indy 500 in SLC nowadays which actually sucks!

Zeke

Slammy, ya gonna be at the MDF booth?

Damn the luck lbh! injuries suck!

Robb
Yes Sir, off and on though.
I'm working the auctions and set up/tear downs of other venues around the Expo, so I might be hard to nail down.
PM me and I'll shoot you my number to text me and we can stay in touch.

You fellers be careful.

$fw supporting the cam ban, and an expo full outfitters "defending freedom", there could be a war.

Or, more likely, you might get hit in the head from the bags of cash thrown to $fw to change their minds.

You might want hardhats.

For the foreigners, WELCOME TO UTAH, although SLC isn't really Utah.

The Red Iguana
The Green Pig
Lots of others that ain't chains

Support some local folks if you would ?

Thursday. Staying in Little America west of Rock Springs Wednesday night, driving over, then coming back to Little America or thereabouts Thursday night. Wish one of you guys would pick me up in Coalville. Old Wyoming guy like me is a bit scared to drive in SLC. I may have to park my pickup a long way from the Expo and walk. Parking in that area is tough for me too.

Maybe Bess can start a shuttle service from Vernal. I'll be the first to sign up.

Thursday. Staying in Little America west of Rock Springs Wednesday night, driving over, then coming back to Little America or thereabouts Thursday night. Wish one of you guys would pick me up in Coalville. Old Wyoming guy like me is a bit scared to drive in SLC. I may have to park my pickup a long way from the Expo and walk. Parking in that area is tough for me too.

Maybe Bess can start a shuttle service from Vernal. I'll be the first to sign up.

UTA is free fare for Feb.

I’ll be the flat brimmer running the go pro hanging with the Hushin boys, as they do the live pod cast Q and A socially distanced in the handicap stall in the men’s room next to the Black Ovis booth Saturday. Lot less background noise on the audio allegedly. See ya down there. Let’s make Utah’s deer herd great again.

I’ll be the flat brimmer running the go pro hanging with the Hushin boys, as they do the live pod cast Q and A socially distanced in the handicap stall in the men’s room next to the Black Ovis booth Saturday. Lot less background noise on the audio allegedly. See ya down there. Let’s make Utah’s deer herd great again.

Will you be conducting a 5 mile run, gym takeover, and merch debut then as well?

FYI and fwiw, Friday Gov Cox is going to be on site. So let’s give him a WHCE hearty home town welcome and keep it respectable with the shirt tails tucked in and the Copenhagen cheeked, also Hushin20 on the promo code to help you out on the entry fee. Make Utah’s wildlife great again let’s get down there and get it done for Utah’s big game.

I might be the only guy there who arrives in an old towncar and doesn’t wear a hero hat or camo.
I’ll be easy to spot!
Oh, and I won’t have bedazzle crap on my pants either.
Man, I’ll just look like an old turd! ….which I am.

Zeke

My sister has a a handful of her old lightly used men sized xxl affliction shirts on ebay if you want to have the expo 2012 look.

Hey Niller!

I Think it's Past Time We Meet Up & Talk About The Utah Deer Herd Face To Face!

I'll Be There on Saturday!

I have a tradition of hitting it on Thursday right at opening. I’m averse to human interaction. But to be candid, I totally forgot this was coming up and booked some work stuff Thursday for most of the day.

I would love to meet up bessy, but I’m not sure there is a rack big enough to get me there on a Saturday! I may try to be there Thursday afternoon later.

BC, looks like maybe I have to be the one to buy the Dew for you this year. I can attend about any of the days so Saturday…… it is.

I may actually slip up Thursday too. I have a bunch of Wyoming Moose points I guess I better use, before I can’t move at all, so I want to chat with some of Wyoming folks that have a business presence/vendor booth there. Saturday is not a good day to do that, due to the heavy crowds.

Cody’s got to work there all week so we might catch him for a visit sometime on Saturday. Jordan is doing a Western State Application Process System Seminar for The Draw sometime, if it’s on Saturday maybe I’ll drag you into that for an hour.?

Give me a call when you get there and I’ll come find you.

I’ll be there Thursday doing a few live hits. Doubt I’ll be at any of the evening festivities! Too dang rich for this poor westsider!

Come On fstop!

You Gotta Do Something With Some of that Greenback!:D

They'd Probably GIVE You A Tag if You Asked for one!:D

I was at the first kickoff party last night, no masks were required.
I am also on the Expo staff and have not been told anything about masks.

Just to be safe, I recommend bringing one just in the event there's been a change.

Just to be safe, I recommend bringing one just in the event there's been a change.
WHAT???????

Dudes been waiting months to premier their sitka, first lite, and MTN Ops masks, and now they ain't required? WTF?

Slam are you going to be at the sheep camp ? Bessy usual finds me there. I see Little big horn and Zeke there. Took a photo of Fstop and bessy at the last one. Usually try and get a table in the back but its been getting filled up faster each year. Bessy are you going to wear your famous hat ? I am leave tomorrow afternoon to help my second oldest boy moved to Bountiful. He is starting a new job for a mechanical company working at the airport on Monday.

I just looked up salt lake county mask mandate and it apparently expired on Monday February 7th at 5pm. So it looks like the virus is free to roam the expo this week.?

@ridgetops i won't be at sheep camp.
I'll be in and out of the MDF booth and bouncing around at various events.
I'm working the Ladies luncheon Friday, judging the elk calling Saturday and working the auction Saturday night.

Hey BIGJOHN!

Remember When I Hollered At PEAYDAY A couple Years ago & You Guys Called Me a CRAZY SOB?

He Knows His Name!:D

Just got back home from Salt Lake. Had to take a huge load of furniture to my grand-daughter, so suckered into the menagerie! Validated my apps, took the wife in for 2 hours to see our Africa friends there, talked to a few industry reps, and picked up a couple brochures for my hunting partner for another safari. In and out in two hours, couldn't stand anymore than that. Lots of flat brims, expensive long range equipment and rifles, guys in full Kuiu camo looking cool with daypacks on, 50% of the guys haven't been in "sheep shape" for a goodly number of years. A bunch of outfitters cutting costs and corners to try and re-coup losses from last years cancellations.

Hey Colorado boy just head to the Expo they are all there..still don't understand all the hoopla over the fire Bull...it don't impress me any

Hey Colorado boy just head to the Expo they are all there..still don't understand all the hoopla over the fire Bull...it don't impress me any
If you only knew how many selfies had to be taken, the pain of tucking your ears into your hat each and every day and the blood sweat and tears into promotion over the last 9 years you would be impressed too!

Dont forget the shed hunt/ bit coin booth.
Not sure what the hell that even means, but If your into bloody bases and tines down chalked out whites and crypto it may be worth the photo op.

7E1DB500-5C06-4503-855C-2131C665DDDD.jpeg

5B3F33D7-B896-4CC4-B172-153C81A6AED5.jpeg

I finally caught Slam dunk in the MDF booth this year ! He is a total stud horse ! Slam you can pack my elk out anytime ! Saw Bessy, Horsecorn . Zeke and little bighorn from a covid safe distance at the Sheep camp. It was pretty packed on Saturday ! Met Bryyce from Long Range shooters of Utah. Saw most of the same booths as usual. Talk with Jana Walier, Kristy Lee cook and Hannah Barron. Apriceate ya all !

Fun event but I didn’t win any hunts or buy a thing.
Great to see a few folks who I knew even if it was just a wave-hello.

Zeke

Yeah instafamous, graduated first of her class from the Hush community college (HCC) of social media/youtube self promotion. Seems like a nice enough influencer, who gets after it. To her credit started a fly fishing outfitting biz, Enjoys quiet walks with her cat in a back pack on the boulders and has a weakness for rat tails and planted shed horn pics.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom