HUNT EXPO SALT LAKE

craggar

I have never attended the Western Hunt expo and was thinking about flying to Salt Lake to attend.What do you all think about the show and is it worth flying there?thanks

If you have seen one, you have seen them all. Lots of guys is designer jeans with "bling" on them, wearing tight shirts, (along with the ladies too). Its not bad, I dont mind them and seeing whats out there. I just hate the reason behind the Expo and the money NOT going to wildlife, but thats just me.

I. Won't drive the 32 miles to get there....much less let tsa rub my nuts to fly to it.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

If you've seen one you've seen it all. Pretty much the same show every year. There's some cool mounts each year. But the money not going back on the ground is what I hate & the fact the tags you can draw were taken from the pool of tags for people with points.

where does the money go? do the different organizations that the state gives the tags to keep the money or does part of it go back to game and fish. how much money per tag is generated or is every single tag different.

Patea do a search and see how corrupt the selection process was. I'll save my $ and buy out of state tags.

>where does the money go? do
>the different organizations that the
>state gives the tags to
>keep the money or does
>part of it go back
>to game and fish. how
>much money per tag is
>generated or is every single
>tag different.

You been living under a rock?

>I. Won't drive the 32 miles
>to get there....much less let
>tsa rub my nuts to
>fly to it.

But 1911...

...careful where you tread. The ever increasing lib population would say any hunter is a poor excuse of a human being. Sometimes it is wise to consider the enemy of your enemy a friend whether or not you agree on an allotment of your personal 100 tenets of philosophy. :)

I'll be there.

It's always fun to talk to SOME of the folk and see the awesome mounts. I don't buy anything but it's still worth a weekend to enjoy the out-of-doors industry.

There's lots of truth in what some have said about the "commercial" dudes all decked out in their fashion uniform but I guess I can overlook those posers in order to have a good time.

Go or don't but don't let others decide if you can have a good time or not.

Zeke

Zeke are you going to the Sheep foundation lunch on Saturday? I will be there Saturday hope to see a few of you there. I see Bessy every year and he tells me who was there. Yelum ran over my toe one year. You should go if you love to hunt. Don't sweat the political stuff on here. I think I need to start a monster Muley who's going to be at the Expo thread. More of a positive side of the thing.

>>I. Won't drive the 32 miles
>>to get there....much less let
>>tsa rub my nuts to
>>fly to it.
>
>But 1911...
>
>...careful where you tread. The ever
>increasing lib population would say
>any hunter is a poor
>excuse of a human being.
>Sometimes it is wise to
>consider the enemy of your
>enemy a friend whether or
>not you agree on an
>allotment of your personal 100
>tenets of philosophy. :)

It's kosher and compliant with my previous assertion nvb. My absence is not a statement about anything other than having no desire to fight the crowds to see the show.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom