Hunting Packs

H

hunteradam

I'm looking for a good Hunting pack for this upcoming season. I want a good sized day-pack that won't get in my way, but I'll still be able to shoot my bow with it on if necessary. What have you had success with?? I would also not like to spend over $150 if that's at all possible.

I have an extra pack I don't need. It's a scentlock spider monkey. There great day packs to hold your bow or rifle. Hydro compatible. 90.00 if your interested. Still in the plastic bag.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

LAST EDITED ON May-29-13 AT 04:11PM (MST)[p]Badlands Superday

It's right about in that price range. I use it with an external frame when spiking in, and stuff the crap out of it. I shoot my bow with the pack (and bino harness) on, no issues.

Best of Luck,
Jeff
http://www.elkmtngear.com

I use a Hornhunter Mainbeam XL and love it!

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

For a day pack I use a Hornhunter G2 and love it. For me it is extremely comfortable and well thought out. Good luck in your search. I get really into packs and boots. Dont know why but they are my favorite 2 gear items. I am just breaking in a new pair of Crispi Nevada boots and so far so good too!

Have a Badlands Superday also. Used it for the last two years and love it. Well built and plenty of room without being to big.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom