hunting with contacts/glasses

fisrtcoueswas80inches

Very Active Member
i have always hunted without glasses or contacts, however i JUST got contacts about a month or 2 ago, i have 20/15 vision with them in and 20/80 with out them. i went shooting today with them in and it didnt bother my shooting ( shot well and hit the same places as usual) i don tknow if i should hunt with tme in as far as them givng me trouble, i have practiced throwing both of my rifles with them in and everything seems to be the same. i was grouse hunting on theopener and they didnt give me a bit of trouble, i could see excellant and i killed a grouse, i just don know what to do!
Casey

Hunt with them and don't worry. I have worn contacts for over 20 years and I have hunted with them in. They are a little more trouble that no contacts, but I can't even see the broad side of a barn without them, so I don't have a choice.

I too wear contacts and can't see squat without them. They are a little bit of a hassle when the wind is up, blowing the dirt around. But, worth every bit of the trouble to see clearly...

I also have 20 years with contacts, never had a problem while hunting. Glasses on the other hand are nothing but grief if the weather is wet. I do carry a second set just in case I do have problems.

I also were Contact's while huntin!!! My eye's aren't as good as they use to be!!! I always carry a spare set and a very small bottle of Saline!!! Use a drop of wetting solution in each eye BEFORE you go Huntin in the mourning it will help to keep them moist if the wind start's blowing!!!Also keep a small bottle in my pack!!! Good Luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom