Hyde park buck update with pic?

This was sitting at 299 for too long, had to get it to 300. If Top gun is right, I will laugh. I know nothing of the "case" but the buck is dead and I have shot 4 bucks bigger than him in one year legally so it don't matter to me either way. I hope if he was shot illegally than the hunter is proud of himself. I also think Denver will win the super bowl and JFK was a good President.

>4 bucks over 240" in one
>year?
>
>Pics please.

+100, lets see :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

DitchP said, " If Top gun is right, I will laugh."

If he is right about what?

Hey, he's not the only one calling for justice here, i believe most of us want that, he just goes way overboard and pisses people off in doing it.

In his perfect world and sweet dreams, he'll receive a Certificate of Appreciation for Assisting in the Investigation, Apprehension, and Conviction of... anything or anybody. LMAO! Yep, a regular Barney Fife!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-14 AT 06:35AM (MST)[p]So does this all mean that the buck will not be at the expo??

I really wish the expo would cater to this growing style of hunting and add a tame buck or town buck hunting seminar as I sure would like to get into this type of hunting..

Also does anyone have any info on what units are best for finding a big tame deer as I have a few points built up and don't want to waste them. Feel ferr to pm me if you don't want to give away your honey hole!

Thanks

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-14
>AT 06:35?AM (MST)

>
>So does this all mean that
>the buck will not be
>at the expo??
>
>I really wish the expo would
>cater to this growing style
>of hunting and add a
>tame buck or town buck
>hunting seminar as I sure
>would like to get into
>this type of hunting..
>
>Also does anyone have any info
>on what units are best
>for finding a big tame
>deer as I have a
>few points built up and
>don't want to waste them.
> Feel ferr to pm
>me if you don't want
>to give away your honey
>hole!
>
>Thanks

If I put a jungle gym or headstones on public land in Utah is it considered baiting?

I got to get one of those it sure will make it easier to get close to those in town bucks.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Nothin compares to my trash bin ground blind with custom shooting ports great cover and also protection from the occasional ricochet!

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom