I keep hearing about a 41" buck

mickeymouseoutfitters

So where was it? Southeastern Idaho or Northern Utah? Is it really true?

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

LOL, like somebody is going to tell you where it is.

They then might want to hang it in their cabin that they only frequent on weekends. You clearly stated in another thread that those, in your opinion, are Fair Game to break into and take what you may.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That might be the only way I can could get a big buck. Let me know what cabin. LOL!

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

"That might be the only way I can could get a big buck. Let me know what cabin. LOL!"

It takes all kinds i guess.

I too would enjoy seeing a current 41" buck photo.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Have no idea where it came from, said it was from this year though. It came off of facebook though so take with a grain of salt...
67871380458_587196351317096_176218824_n.jpg

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-13 AT 02:07PM (MST)[p]Holy Mother!!! Who's facebook page?

mmoutfitters, it was on Muley Freak's page.
I don't think I'd ever get to enjoy that buck if I shot it. When I walked up to him on the ground, rather certain my heart would seize up and he'd get the last laugh cause we'd both be laying there in a dirt nap!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

The 2nd on his right side is pretty weak. Needs another year to grow ;-)

I heard a kid in Richmond shot a 40" buck with a Muzzy that Mossback was chasing. Haven't seen pics though... probably a rumor.

Grizzly

TOAD!!!

Joey

>The 2nd on his right side
>is pretty weak. Needs
>another year to grow ;-)
>
>
>I heard a kid in Richmond
>shot a 40" buck with
>a Muzzy that Mossback was
>chasing. Haven't seen pics
>though... probably a rumor.
>
>Grizzly

I have also heard about this buck, Long before the hunts started I heard about this buck. I heard Mossback lost him shortly before the hunts started. I would like to see pictures of him.

The Buck in the first picture , came from 13a Arizona Strip in 2010 , the Buck that many had dubbed "Bowinkle" . Was shot by John Woodruff and his son chad . was 41" wide w/ I believe a 216"+ Frame

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-13 AT 09:42AM (MST)[p]Who thinks this is the same buck as the second picture??? If so, he's changed a lot but look at the G-3 on his left side. In my oppinion he has some unique cheaters that were busted off the previous winter that would match up.
1024img_0258.jpg

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

I saw cell phone pictures, not on my phone or I'd post them.

Shot in Northern Cache Valley. In-lines on both back forks. I heard 210+ typical mainframe. Stud deer.

Grizzly

I'm pretty sure we have the same pics Grizz.

I know the kid that shot the buck, they've been after him since the bow hunt.

Hell of a deer, he grossed 200 though.

I belive the live photo buck is the same as the dead one. His inlines swapped sides from year to year, before he was shot.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom