I left. The left, left

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Don?t you love how NV and grizzly complain about how much I post. Then they decide to boycott my posts. Then my wildest dreams come true. They aren't posting on here :) they think they're punishing me :) I love this. I claimed to be the one leaving. And they are the ones that have actually left LOL. And they thought they did it on their own accord ha ha Ha!!!

Funny thing is I know they are reading all of my posts. So they are just hiding in the corner. Is that funny or what!?

When did I say I was boycotting your posts? When did I say I was leaving? Dont flatter yourself. It's interesting to see how a 12 year olds mind works. They always think the world revolves around them. You're a moron.

>When did I say I was
>boycotting your posts? When did
>I say I was leaving?
>Dont flatter yourself. It's interesting
>to see how a 12
>year olds mind works. They
>always think the world revolves
>around them. You're a moron.
>

Come on now. Keep up grandpa. I never said you said you were leaving. You just did it without me asking or are you saying anything LOL. I never said you were boycotting my posts as a statement that you had made. It's simply obvious that you have been boycotting my posts. I think it is hilarious. You got bullied into a corner and sat there crying. You lost the will to live LOL boom!!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Most of your posts are so stupid they don't warrant a reply. Keep trying tho. Dont miss the kickball game at recess.

Now I have you wondering if I bullied you into the corner and left you crying because I wanted it or if I am now trying to eat do you want because I want to actually engage. :) Either way I win LOL go back to your corner

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-19 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]

asshat1_zpsmuximjod.jpg

I guess your wife isn't that hot after all and your Bishop is still unaware of your lying about everything. Or you are in love with a bunch of guys and want their attention more than your wife's.

Now:
Can you explain why you get to claim victimhood as a Mormon because of a massacre that happened in 1857 but blacks can't claim victimhood because of slavery? Or the Native Americans killed by Mormons settlers can't claim to be victims too?

You are worse than the liberals you hate.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>Most of your posts are so
>stupid they don't warrant a
>reply.

+1

Frankly, your posts aren't good enough to keep my attention.

Grizzly

As you can see by the number of postings I have I don't get any attention LOL. The funny thing is you left this bull crap Liberals were the only people on here screaming. I decided I could scream louder. Now go to the corner well I barbecue your hot dog

>As you can see by the
>number of postings I have
>I don't get any attention
>LOL. The funny thing is
>you left this bull crap
>Liberals were the only people
>on here screaming. I decided
>I could scream louder. Now
>go to the corner well
>I barbecue your hot dog
>

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention whore

TOP DEFINITION
attention whore

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

You're such a GD attention whore!

Well you would be the one who would know :) from what I've heard about your service in the military you've got that all figured out.

>Well you would be the one
>who would know :) from
>what I've heard about your
>service in the military you've
>got that all figured out.
>

You wouldn't dare go near a military base of any kind, you would break out in chicken pox. Just admit it, when your generation was doing the fighting, bleeding and dying, from 2001 to today, you said, "I will take pass and live the easy life". It isn't hard to admit you are a chickenhawk. You wrap yourself in the flag but service is something you didn't feel you owed to the country.

Nemont

Ok. I'm chiming in on this one. Not agreeing or disagreeing with either.

I don't agree with a morman complaining about the meadow massacre. 2 hundred ish years ago.
Also don't agree with minority reparations, BLM, and all that garbage.
?WhAt we didn't do, and what didn't happen to you....?
?- jonny rebel

Don?t agree with an Irish man bitching about the scotts.

I guess what I can dig out of this, is:... you don't see mormans bitching about it non stop and demanding this, that on tv. You don't see the president of the church acting like reverend al sharpton.

Everyone just needs to pull their weigh, pay their gd share of taxes. White or black or blue.... if ya don't like it... leave.

Sorry. Kind of a tangent. Not wanting to engage. But curious how I'm wrong?

I'll be honest. From bush to Clinton to bush to Obama to trump. Don?t remember any direct effect on my way of life with any of them. Successful people will be successful. Even with Pelosi as prez. Non contributors will be non contributors.

Everyone on this thread armchair quarter backs politicians. I armchair quarter back sports..... don't get why anyone would engage with politics, red or blue they are all liars.

What is it with you old retards. Is this a political forum or a personal diary where we discussed each others lives? You are a waste of time

lots of us didn't serve Nemont.....I respect those that did......you don't have to piss on all that didn't....you're not that special.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>lots of us didn't serve Nemont.....I
>respect those that did......you don't
>have to piss on all
>that didn't....you're not that special.
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

You have no idea how hard those 3 days were gathering up this surrendering Iraqi goat herders.

#livelikezac

Homer

it Has nothing to do with service. I am not special neither is Aspen.aka Jayson that is the point. The little prick wants to denigrate people?s wives, be a lying douche and claim he is better. Just pointing out to the piece of Shyt he is not special.

If that offends you I will quit poking the little puke about his cowardice.

Nemont

your brush is too broad on not serving in the military......beat up aspen all you want...

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Keep in mind we went down that road after you guys proceeded to attack my hunting life of all things. Then my job. Then my religion. Then my wife. Then my kids.

Ya

So

That's on you. We can both sit on here like little kids in call each other names all day if you want.

hey aspen....you wre the first to bring up wives.....GO AWAY

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

That came up with after they started attacking religion. Way after they've dug through the Idaho stuff where I give people advice on where to go hunting. Do you want to go back and look at personal attacks go ahead. These guys are typical Democrats. They can't win on the issues so they go after the throat

In post #4 (http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/8272.html) you denigrated: a political party, a Nationality, gay people, people who wear black, people with a religious view different from yours, people who view women as underrepresented, poor people who were born in unfortunate circumstances, people who choose to dress in a gender differently than you approve, Native Americans, and pro-choice individuals. You also referenced "the plantation".

In this post you've already denigrated the elderly and the mentally-challenged. There are probably more but I got bored reading them. Bottom line is you have lost all ability to claim victim-hood.

Grizzly

>In post #4 (http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/8272.html) you denigrated:
>a political party, a Nationality,
>gay people, people who wear
>black, people with a religious
>view different from yours, people
>who view women as underrepresented,
>poor people who were born
>in unfortunate circumstances, people who
>choose to dress in a
>gender differently than you approve,
>Native Americans, and pro-choice individuals.
>You also referenced "the plantation".
>
>
>In this post you've already denigrated
>the elderly and the mentally-challenged.
>There are probably more but
>I got bored reading them.
> Bottom line is you
>have lost all ability to
>claim victim-hood.
>
>Grizzly

I denegrated them? Says you!

All I did was ask why all the people on the fringe vote Democrat. Transsexual, homo, emo, hippie stoners, etc

They all vote Democrat. Then in another post I posted a graphic showing 9 versions of the USA showing exactly what I said.

Since when is stating a fact defamation or demeaning?

If you dont like it, it's still a fact!!! Not opinion, which, is what you have posted here!

You called them "all of societies degenerates." If it were me, I would've banned you from MM as there is no room for that type of speak.

I was really glad when I saw you weren't Mormon as the Mormons that I know are good people, not angry hateful bigots.

I hope things start looking up for you.

Grizzly

>You called them "all of societies
>degenerates." If it were me,
>I would've banned you from
>MM as there is no
>room for that type of
>speak.
>
>I was really glad when I
>saw you weren't Mormon as
>the Mormons that I know
>are good people, not angry
>hateful bigots.
>
>I hope things start looking up
>for you.
>
>Grizzly

Indeed I did. Here are the definitions for degenerate....

Degenerate
1. An immoral or corrupt person
2. decline or deteriorate physically, mentally or morally

So lets go through the people that identify as democrats...ususally...and see what we have

A. Gangsters - usually democrats - as evidenced by their reaction to Kanye and Nancies love affair with MS13 - and yes...gangsters are immoral...and corrupt....and in a state of decline mentally and morally -- So..I was right on this one.

B. Gothic Emo Kids at College - walking around in black looking depressed....it can be argued they are deteriorated mentally...so ya I think they are degenerates...So, I was right on this one.

C. Satanic Feminists aka Feminazis - usually exclusively left democrats...and yes...they qualify as degenerates...So, I was right on this one.

D. Transexuals - usually exclusively democrats - and yes they are not "natural" and they know it. In todays sensitive society you can say what you like but ya....they are easily classified but it may not make you or them feel comfy.

E. Drunk Natives - My wife has a half brother that is a native...my father is able to qualify as a "native" based on his bloodlines. And I have visited them on the reservation. You tell me what it is like on the reservation after you visit. My wifes half brother is in prison now. The reservations are disgusting. They have oil and gas tapped all over the place on many reservations but they live in decline because the money is handed to them and pilfered. So, looking at their slumms, you tell me...."state of decline physically?" Ummmm ya. So, I had this one right. I wish it was different but until they change there is nothing I can do to change the fact that they definately live in a state of decline.

F. Homosexuals - Immoral? So do we tolerate them? Do we coexist? Ya, but according to most religious people and from a scientific standpoint you gotta admit........some facts.....they have the shortest commitment duration of all relationships....they have some of the highest rates of STD's...and physically they are declining because they have 0 ability to procreate....that is the ultimate definition of "physical decline"...death of the species. Anyway, is it also a coincidence that the city with the highest amount of human feces on the ground is San Fran? I would say that represents some state of decline.

However, that being said. I would apologize...and do. I was wrong on that one for saying they are degenerates. My experience with many of these people has been very negative while working for one in college and then having a friend turn or come out as one. I saw the way both of these people acted and realize they were rough and bad but it is circumstantial and not representative of everyone in their lifestyle. I apologize regarding item F. Agreed.

And again, I never said what my religion is. Won't feed you either way with that info. You, as a democrat, would use it to attack my personal beliefs while we discuss something else. No thanks. :)

Now to finish up.....these comments above were an observation. Just that """if you are gay then you are a democrat""""

Why?

Why does your sexual identity decide economic policy?

It doesnt, and some of the homosexuals are realizing it. There are a lot of them now wearing MAGA hats on Youtube. But, Don Lemon on MSNBC is a classic example of Trump hate and assuming that everything Trump does is bad......because Don is gay.

They wear it like a badge....like being black....like being a feminist....

Suddenly, since you are gay...or black...or a feminist.....you vote for people who also may believe in things you dont understand or even agree with. They vote democrat even though the dems keep outspending conservatives. Black Christians may not believe in abortion or welfare for everyone.....but they vote democrat because they are black

Those days are coming to a close. With more and more truth coming out on the internet it is getting tough to spread fake news and get away with it. And people are being educated in ways they never dreamed of before.

I hope these people stop voting on single issues and start looking at the most important issue.

The dems suck in votes by paying for them

Blacks....we will expand your welfare
Homo......we will let you be openly gay in the military and get married and adopt kids
Feminists....we will give you a new law mandating more women are paid more than men to right the wrongs of the ages....and we will let you have more abortions than ever before and we will make NeMont pay for them
Transsexuals....you can now join the military and wear a dress and shower with the women even though you are a man.

But, look the other way while we double the national debt....and look the other way while we raise taxes....and mandate oil and gas shut down...close down ANWAR....and look the other way while we raise taxes to rates that are higher than the massive failure known as Venezuela.

So, yes they are degenerates if for no other reason than voting for Democrats....it represents the ultimate moral and mental decline which fits the definition of a degenerate right down to the last letter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom