I need a Pronghorn Skull

southslope82

My brother shot an antelope that is broken on his left horn.. We had thought it just grew out of his head ,,down and to the side but it has been broken and just hangs loose. The horn is still in great shape. I can not find any reproduction antelope skulls anywere and was wondering if someone would happen to have a antelope skull we maybe could work a deal on?

Use the original skull. Just have a good taxidermist that fixes or repairs antlers fix this as well. I would think this would be considerably easier than an antler repair where it is not visible.

I have one but I have another guy that I told him he could use it, if he doesn't need it, Ill let you know.

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

I know that the original skull could be fixed, I have not yet got in contact with a taxidermist, To discuss it but the main concern would be cost. I have done European mounts myself many times and was just going to do this one too. But I have never had this dilema. We might still in the end just use the original skull the bone piece that goes up into the horn is completley shattered and now gone clear to the base of the head. To me just getting a different skull would be easiest but If some one ends up with an extra skull let me know please. I am located in NE Utah.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom