I need your help

S

spcheuvront

Folks;

I am working on a project to figure out what really drinks

out of the water on 13B.

I am going to figure how many antelope, mule deer and cattle.

I am not asking for money, just some help getting the best price

on the materials I will be using.

I have not found a better price for lithium AA bateries than

at Sam's Club---- 12 batteries for about $20.00

I also need help finding the best price on 2 GB SD cards for the cameras.

All help will be less money spent. If you are interested in viewing the actual proposal , pm me with your e-mail address
and I will be glad to send it to you.

Remember we just funded a lot of projects, using the Tag funds and a lot of volunteer help will be needed. Ben Brochu 37B,
will be doing more water catchments this winter.

Thanks
Steve Cheuvront

I have been buying my memory cards from the place below for a couple years.

http://www.flash-memory-store.com/secure-digital.html

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Tony;

Thanks a bunch!

That really helps.

Steve Cheuvront

p.s. do you have a source for lithium AA batteries?

Guys;

Thanks a bunch, but let me explain better.

I am going to put these cameras on water sources and leave them for 1 year.
I need to be able to show what exactly uses the water throughout the year.

I have chosen to use a Bushnell trophy trail cam or a Covert
because of their size and lasting battery life.
I have a covert and a bushnell and they are identical, except for how you program them. I with an external plug in and the bushnell has a built in monitor.

Any way they claim to have a battery life of 6 months. I have had both cameras running full time at our cabin for over 150 days. Thats using AA lithium batteries.

In the field my problem will be this. Going to each site 4 times a year will require a whole lot of time , travel , and car repair. I know what the strip does to a truck. I've been going there for 10 plus years and the last 5 years I've spent nearly 90 days a year up there. It takes it's toll on a truck.

That was too long winded.

Basically I need batteries that will last the very best, AA lithiums are expensive but less than extra travel costs.

I plan to check each camera at least 4 times a year , at that time I will change batteries and SD cards, and of course fix any problems.

Thanks again for all your help, but regular AA's won't do for what I am doing.

Steve Cheuvront

Steve,
I buy all of my batteries and sd cards from Sam's Club. I haven't found a better price to date. Also, I would be more than happy to dedicate my time and efforts to your project. I only work 10 days at month which gives me prenty of free time to assist. Here is my email: [email protected]

Dustin

Steve, give me a call tomorrow, I buy batteries for wholesale so probably my cost will be pretty low on lithium. You can have them for my cost as well as the other batteries...........602-454-2146......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Saw a clip recently on AA batteries. Buy a 6v lantern battery, (they make these in lithium) for 6 to 8 bucks. Pry the top off, cut the wires and there are 32 AA batteries inside.
Rick

Guys;

I thank you all for the help!

It seems like the AA lithium $20.00 for 12
at Sam's Club is the best price so far.

I've got good help , but the best price on 2GB SD cards,
is at B&H Photo $7.95 each

I also need to buy 40 locks.

Questions are;

1 key or combo

2 need padlock that takes the weather

3 the cable lock won't work in this situation

any suggestions? price range?

Thanks
Steve Cheuvront

steve, pm me I can get you quality padlocks for my price or close to it, keyed or combo let me know I own a lockshop. nmbighorn

redrabbit;

I am using bushnell trophy cams for their battery life.

These cameras aren't compatible with solar chargers. I have used the solar charges on the moultrie trail cams.

Hey thanks for the suggestion.

Steve Cheuvront

I am not sure if you could find one that fits but Master Lock Pro Series locks are top notch, but pricey. We leave them on the railroad year round, buy blanks and have them all keyed to one key. There are several different models.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom