I WANT ODDS PEAYDAY!

S

ShowThemToMe

I'll be the first to WHINE!:D:D:D:D:D!!!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Easy REDDOG!

You're just Pissed because you didn't start this Thread!:D

Oh,and one more reason you're Growling this morning,Your name wasn't Pulled out of the Big Hat!:D

I know the feeling REDDOG!

There's always next year,Right?:D

How many of dons buddies with alot of cash and S.F.W. love pulled tags?

hornkiller.jpg

I don't care what the odds are cause I won! And I have no affiliation with sfw or Don Peay... ;)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-12 AT 09:50AM (MST)[p]So if I understand this right, if you add up the number of applicants and multiply that times $5 a chance you will have the total dollars they took in from just the raffle tag sale alone?

And for Birdman---Go fly away somewhere will ya as you're getting old on these threads!!! "Thanks DP"---What a GD farce!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-12 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]Will Top Gun, you are getting old also. If you do not like what I write, don't read. I probably not going away. Since you live far away, you really do not know what goes on day to day anyway. Just the hear say from lots of DP haters. But Topgun, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-12 AT 11:09AM (MST)[p]Oh, every day is a great day and every time I see you post BS I'll reply! Incidentally, I see 30"buck and the rest of you Pied Piper Peay followers got reamed by BigFin over on Bowsite.com. You guys are no match for Randy and the truth, LOL!

Good for Randy, Problem is you do not know the truth. You have no desire to find out for yourself what is really the truth. You are a blind follower following others opinions that are totally false. But thats ok. I understand. I am glad that you are having a great day. You deserve it.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-12 AT 12:31PM (MST)[p]How the he** do you know what I've done and not done in order to post what I do on these Forums? Have you ever heard of the old saying about not assuming anything, LOL!!! If you haven't, just read the first three letters of the word and then go tell it to someone else that is deaf, blind, and has an IQ of -100!!!

You two gonna need a Room?:D

Birdman the HYPOCRITE! Just days ago you said you havent hunted for years but now you have carried a rifle for the last 5 years on a hunt thanks to don.

Are you just shooting animals your family will tag or just flat out dont care?

hornkiller.jpg

Madsen, Thought that would get to you. It was a joke. Don does not give out tags to me though I have been told he does. I have not hunted and carried a gun on any hunt except birds and coyotes. I do not have an interest right now to shoot a deer anymore. Killed plenty in my day. Just go fishing with your brother is all.

O thank you PleaseDear, Nicest thing I been called all day. I thought that Hornkiller would answer. Guess not. I do enjoy fishing with is brother. Great guy. As for you Robb, you aint cuttin it. I hope thou that you do have a great evening.

Mybe thats why you and S.F.W. could care less about are deer herd cause it just dont get you off anymore!

Or it could be that the deer herd is still $hit after there 20 year run?

hornkiller.jpg

[blockquote]You are a blind follower following others opinions that are totally false."[/blockquote]
Oh the irony. It's thicker than Stagg brand chili.

See it on FB, thought it would apply here.

Trying to Understand some people, is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Hornkiller, You need to settle down. Your blood pressure is going to get too high. Don't think that I don't want the deer herd to grow. I spend more time with the fish and game department and working with the deer than you probably ever will. Keeps me busy trying to document things for them. But then maybe my grandkids will have something to hunt. And I will continue to push. By the way, Did you know that the face of dry was planted last year with new pine trees. SFW paid for it.

Birdman-----

My previous post was rude and I should not have typed that.

I want to apologize to you for being rude like that.

Robb

> Everyone just keeps complaining but
>they are the first in
>line to grease dons squeeky
>wheel. If u go somewhere
>and get a shitty meal
>you usually dont go back.
>But then again maybe im
>just a quick learner.
> geeezus

Ls338, I know you're frustrated but rest assured you are not alone. I would not attend that expo nor buy raffle tix if I lived across the street and they gave me free tix. I'd throw them in the trash can where they belong. There are more of us than you think. DP knows how to tap into the gullible. Our real battle is on the legislative level.

You have better odds winning a 8 leg sports parlay that pays 150 to 1. Then you could buy any tag you wanted.

The loser's don't get rich playing the lottery either but it doesn't stop people from playing. Its just a chance to draw and at least you can take it off of your taxes. No matter how much I disagree or agree with an organization if they are offering 200+ premium tags up for $5 bucks it will never out weigh the fact Im taking money out of the hands of big government and placing it where I believe it is better used.

"WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW" "REVOLUTION
BECOMES DUTY" unknown

Windage and elevation pilgrim windage and elevation

Careful, I'm pretty sure games of chance entry fees are not tax deductable. Hopefully they weren't spinning that. Most NPOs will tell you that when you buy the ticket. I suppose that wouldn't help them sucker as many people though.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-12 AT 08:26AM (MST)[p]
No way are those raffle tickets tax deductible in a game of chance like a straight up donation to a chartiable organization would be! If you think giving your money to Peay and his top brass with no transparency as to where it's going is great with those sorry odds, then go right ahead and play his game sucker!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom