Ibex down!

smitty

Very Active Member
Here's some pics of my ibex hunt in New Mexico.

What a fun, hard, grueling, etc....hunt. If you've never been on the Florida mtns, I cannot accurately describe what its like. It really is a little slice of hell down there. I picked the last piece of cactus out of my knee just about an hour ago.

I didn't kill the biggest billy on the mountain, hell, didn't even kill the biggest billy in the group I was hunting, but I don't care!!

Hope you like the pics.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.562401907111769.133250.189423414409622&type=1

Congrats on a nice Billy. . I helped a friend kill a 45 inch billy the first day. Those winds were brutal. Had to be gusting over 60 mph.

Well done....a buddy of mine hunted down there this year and said it was the toughest hunt he's been on.

That is some awesome looking country and sweet Ibex. Yes I say awesome country while sitting on the couch. I would like to road hunt it next year

The best thing about you titty, is you're actually dumber in real life than you are on the web.

Good hell Smutty, you're still mad because I would not sleep in the same bed as you during our coyote hunt? You are more sensitive than a girl! And more feminine!

Very nice looking, That country looks pretty steep.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Smitty, nice to see that you sealed the deal. Congrats. I am just glad I got the rest of the story from your hunting partner.

:)

Seriously, congrats. Just make sure your taxidermist gets the smell out of the hide. It can be done!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom