Idaho Double Drop

D

DRHORNHUNTER

9922part951319299568620.jpg

9558part951319310532949.jpg

I know this guy and his family. They are good people. All I have heard was this buck was taken just a few miles from my house in southeast Idaho. No info yet on the hunt. But last winter a droptine buck was saved from a sure death tangled up in Barb wire. There were some pics on the shed section last winter I'm thinking it could be the same buck
I have always wanted to take a double dropper
Congrats to Jeff

WOW that is one cool looking buck. Hopefully that bad boy spread around a few of those genes. Thanks for posting the Pic's

))))------->

Beautiful Buck, congrats and thanks for posting
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-11 AT 10:36AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/6385pic6-crop.jpg
6622pic7.jpg

5818pic4-crop.jpg

I was told a buck I shot had come up on here, so I thought I'd drop in and post a few more pics. I was hunting by myself so the first two are from where I shot the deer...the last pic was obviously afterwards. There's not much to the story other than luck. I'd never seen this deer before. Honestly, he's the only buck I saw the entire rifle season in spite of some hard hunting! Needless to say, I was pretty frustrated up until the moment he showed up. We pretty much walked right into each other as I was sidehilling through scattered timber and he was heading straight down the mountain. We intersected at about 70 yards, and a quick off hand shot was enough to stop him and allow a follow-up shot that caused this huge explosion of steam as the 140 grain fail safe punched his lungs. Double drop tines were enough to convince my brother to forgo the college football game he was heading to and come and help. He really would have been something in a year or two, but I am thrilled to have taken him.

Hey Jeff. Glad ya didn't get upset posting your pics. That's a sweet buck. Congrats Looks like moonlight area

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom