Idaho Muzzy Antelope

predator

Very Active Member
Had a great time in Idaho with Blank chasin' speedgoats. Trying to play hide and seek in pivots and haystacks provided quite the challenge, but thanks to Blank allowing me to borrow his White and knowing EXACTLY what it does at ridiculous yardages allowed me to take this great buck on the second day.

Thanks again Blank!

3665idaho_muzzy_goat.jpg

748idaho_muzzy_goat2.jpg

Pretty shape and great prongs. Another dandy for your wall.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

We finished up 3 for 3 in a two week period here in Idaho. All really nice bucks and couldn't be happier. Lisa made it tough by waiting until the last minute to come up, but we had enough to work with that there were some real quality bucks left!

Love to hunt these guys with muzzleloaders! What a challenge.

Hunting partners nice 13" buck
460dscn1445.jpg

My 14" buck
7127unit_63_antelope_020.jpg

4045unit_63_antelope_013.jpg

If Blank had done his part by explaining to the antelope that their place in life is to grace my table, things might have been less challenging. I think his goat's friends got the word out because they all seemed to have a comfort zone of one county away from where we first saw them!

I learned a lot on this hunt; mostly that I need to shoot my own muzzy more often and at farther distances. You'd be as shocked as I was to find out they will knock an antelope off its feet at 310 yards...........

Great goat Lisa. All three are trophys in anyones book! Congrats to all of you! Antelope are sure good looking critters!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom