If you have a tiny one post it up!

backpackin

Any Joe blow can find a big shed laying on a mountain side, but it takes a true shed hunter to find the tiny ones like this. This is one of the smallest moose antlers I have ever seen! Whats even better is I found it walking through a mix of oakbrush and chaparral. I really wanted to find the other side but I knew that wasn't happening. I bet some of you guys have found some of these little guys too, post up some pics of your smallest antlers.
8063two_point_moose.jpg

I have three tiny moose sheds now.

2630little_moose.jpg

This moose shed reminded me of a deer antler I found a few years ago. The amazing thing about this antler is I knew this buck and have him on film. Just for kicks I made it a goal to find one of his tiny antlers, figuring I never would. I almost fell over laughing when I actually came across it on a sage hillside.
8473little_deer.jpg

Cool stuff!
My daughter found this one this year. She told me it was so little though. I replied saying any antler we find is a trophy especially that one cause I don't know how you seen it :)

5986554167_352612391526638_570334026_n.jpg

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Does this one count?...walking down a wash a few years ago. Just the brow tine, rest of the antler had been broken off.

1991brownie_stump.jpg

My smallest at barely 8 inches...

29798_in._shed.jpg

Well if this was a contest I think I could win.My daughter found the spike 1/4 mile from our house. I found the huge 3 point in unit 2b NM in 1992... 2b is known for its Monster Muleys...LOL

CC

9347big_shed_003.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom