If you have a webcam in the Sinks

sled_guy

Ok, there is a pond up in the South Cache area, off the Sinks road on the north end, on a little pond. Has 2 tree stands on one end and one tree stand on the other end. I'm not going to give the exact location.

I know this is a long shot, but if you or anyone you know owns this webcam (or sounds like it might be yours) would you PM me? I have the LE rifle bull tag and am planning on hunting that area opening weekend and would like to talk to the owner of the webcam and make sure I don't interfere with his/her hunt.

I suspect it is an archery hunter that has been using it, but thought I would give a try to finding the owner.

sled_guy

Hey Sled, Sounds like most of the ponds I come accross up there:)! From what I have seen in the past you should be fine if you are just hunting around the area...not many rifle guys sit in treestands. Good for you on trying to find out though, good luck...have seen some good bulls up there this year.

?The bugle of the bull elk echo?s through the pines, the north wind moans her lonesome lullaby, he hungers for the freedom of an eagle as she flies?somewhere beyond the great divide?

So?

A Trail Cam Ain't good enough?

I suppose this Guy just sits in front of his PUTER & watches the Action?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

>So?
>
>A Trail Cam Ain't good enough?
>
>
>I suppose this Guy just sits
>in front of his PUTER
>& watches the Action?

That's about what it's coming to. That way you don't have to hike or scout at all. Maybe some of these guys can hire me to kill and packout the animal for them too. That way they'll never need to leave the 'puter!
Zeke

He had to scout enough to find the pond. He had to hike enough to put the cam up.
Is the area his because he has a camera there? NO.

I personally like a more boots on the ground approach but I'm not going to fault a guy for doing it "his" way as long as it's legal.

I didn't mean to imply that I had an issue with the camera owner. I think there is plenty of hunting area and just didn't want to blow him out if he was planning on sitting on that water hole Saturday morning.

sled_guy

>He had to scout enough to
>find the pond. He had
>to hike enough to put
>the cam up.
>Is the area his because he
>has a camera there? NO.
>
>
>I personally like a more boots
>on the ground approach but
>I'm not going to fault
>a guy for doing it
>"his" way as long as
>it's legal.

I agree with you all the way but I haven't biotched enough today so I though I'd take the opportunoty to do so here! LOL

The cameras are not for me (I'm old-school and like to wear out my boots too) but I guess I really can't fault a guy for using them as long as he doesn't think it's HIS spot just because his camera is there. I've run into this enough that I'm about sick of it. I guess I need to hunt farther off the road and stay away from water holes.

Zeke

Good for you sled guy. Classy approach. I like it.

Good luck on Saturday, and do report how it goes.

Zeke sounds a little cranky. Maybe it's that time of month??...or year...when a guy just need to get out there!

Best of luck to you and your bro! Call me if you need some help

>Zeke sounds a little cranky.
>Maybe it's that time of
>month??...or year...when a guy just
>need to get out there!
>
>
>Best of luck to you and
>your bro! Call me
>if you need some help
>

Sounds a little Old Fashioned to me!

One more piece of Technnology that Ain't gonna help the Herd!

Just Think Zeke!

For what that BS costs We can Buy us another pair of Danners!:D

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom