I'm NOT gonna draw a tag! again

S

stinkystomper

With all the odds against me I'm gonna put it right out there. I aint gonna draw a stupid NM tag. besides who wants to hunt this state anyways?

Beings as I've given up hope the last 2 years of hunting america I went to africa instead and both times I publicly whined about not drawing on this exact site! What happened? 2 years straight stinky drew deer elk and antelope! So this year I am going to complain again and give up all hope and go to africa. Knock on wood but my public complaint and hoplessness landed me tags before so here's to 3rd times a charm.

Let me chime in here then. I will not draw bighorn or an Oryx tag.

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

Stop Global Whining!! No tags for the entitlement crowd! Me,Ive always drawn. Just not my first choice everytime.

im extremely supersticious. the only thing i did different in he last 2 years was to give up hope and say o heck with nm and then plan on at least hunting somewhere else. in addition i also griped on here so this year is no difference. i deffinitely am not gonna draw an ibex tag sonim gonna start planning a future bezoar ibex hunt in iran.

Well good luck You guys! I have 12k out there in tags! and I know 8k of that will not be going back into my bank acct. even if I dont draw!

Holy crap! thats a lot of dough. I hadn't been paid in 2 1/2 months when the NM draws came due this year. I missed all but utahs draws. I put myself and wife in for NM and got my son applied for 2 hunts here when my debit card ran out of money. Same thing happened last year as well. Gonna be getting some checks in soon now that the draw is over. Cant say that I'd spend 12k on tag applications though. You can go to namibia for 14 days, kill a leopard, eland, oryx, kudu, warthog, impala, and some monkeys for that price. HOLY HECK!

Heck guys I think 12K is worth every penny as long as I am driving there! Ok I am A wuzz when it comes to flying and maybe even a dickweed when it comes to anything that might fly! But what the heck we have the best hunting here in the usa as far as I can see! and I put me and Sniper1 in new mexico and if draw! I will be happy to help your state with every dollar I am going to spend down there! I had one of the best hunts of my life two years ago in your state!

u can do an all-in leopard hunt in namibia for $9800. daily rate on an oryx on that ranch is $700. kudu is $800. eland is a grand. zbra are $600. etc...... leopard success there is about 98%.

so u are putting you and sniper1 in? sniper1 is goin o the rez with me. how am i gonna help him on the nm hunts?

I put us both in as a group! 1st choice is 3 bow 16d and 2nd is 3rd muzzy 15 and 3rd is 17 2nd muzzy! I really hate flying any where! so I stick to the states! If I dont draw anything that I put in for this year , I think I might just buy 2 LO tags in your state this year and burn more of my wifes money instead of mine! you can ask sniper1 what I got her for beinging married to my sorry ass for 15 years!!!! I feel bad for that Poor Girl! and still love the hell out her at the same time.

those arent the units i told him to apply for. only one u got right is unit 15.

i took this approach this year! i put in for great hunts knowing i wouldnt draw them since i will be out of NM almost more than in, guess what. 100% draw rate... still extatic about it, its just going to be a crazy busy year

long story short is this! hoplessness and bitching works! i drew my first choice elk tag again. right in my back yard. unit 34 muzzy elk. and i drew 15 muzzy deer. this is 3 straight years to draw a low odds elk tag. im gonna whine even more next year.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom