Inconsiderate nieghbor

Shummy

Very Active Member
So apparently my neighbor has had his power shut off and is now powering his house with a generator, that he runs ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any suggestions on where to bury the body?

Get a couple of chickens and of course two or three roosters.
Driftersifter

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-07 AT 07:13AM (MST)[p]My bird dogs will eat them. Plus, I'm looking to improve my sleeping situation not aggrivate it. Thanks, though.

Are you saying I should turn my neighbor into compost, or start a compost pile as a sort of retaliation?

I thought about sugar in the gas tank, but he has a half starved rottweiler that looks like it wants to eat me, plus the generator is locked in a shed. Maybe if the shed burned down??

It's the christmas season shum, you could pay his power bill.

MR

DC, here I come.....

Dispossal of the Body.

Well lets see since your in Utah cannot travel very far because of that would trigger the search.

The Peterson case is something to look at though. Cut up into pieces - put in plastic barrel and ship to an accomplish in Florida or a coastal place and feed to the alligators or sharks.

You could give him some concret slippers and put him at the bottom of Flamming Gorge.

I think I would somehow install a remote control kill - then at night when your wanting to sleep - kill it that way. Lots of cool remote control devices out there that would be easy to conceal. Figure that out the use food to occupy the dog and break into the shed while he is at work or at the store or something.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-07 AT 09:34AM (MST)[p]I know this mine shaft that I pushed a washing machine down. I never heard it hit the bottom, maybe that's an idea, the only problem is I wrote "Shum Rules!" with a sharpie on the water tank next to it, so they might figure it out. My friend says I need to grind the body into slurry and pour it into the Mississippi river, clean my tools and I'm good to go!

Sugar will run through any engine just fine without causing a single problem.

Second , if he gets ahold of your first post you could be in serious trouble with the new anti terror laws, no joke.

Unless he is violating city noise ordinances you are screwed.

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

Way to throw a screw into a humor filled thread! I obviously have no desire to hurt the guy, or I wouldn't have posted it here. For what it's worth he is violating noise ordinances and the problem has been taken care of.

I think slandering a neighbor who has fallen on hard times and discussing how to dispose of his body because he inconvienences the neighborhood for a little while due to his or her impoverished condition on a public forum is hilarious! Especially if that neighbor does turn up missing and then the posts are used against you in a criminal prosecution. OHH HHAHHH HAHH HAHH HAHHH!!!!

We need more posts like this one! Let's start another one where we talk about how we can trick homeless people into thinking we are going to give them money and then when they walk up to your car, throw hot coffee in their face. PRICELESS!

Or, we can talk about how funny it is to go looking for stray dogs, lure them to your car with food and then try and shoot them in the eye or ear with your blow gun and then talk about how hard you laughed when they ran away from you into traffic and got hit. CLASSIC!

OR - you can post a video on youtube of how when you were bow hunting and got bored you shot some cows instead of elk cause you didn't see any! HILARIOUS!

Yeah... this is a great thread!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Are you in a residential area? If so there should be some kind of laws that will be inforced by an officer.

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

I see your point, but I also see you being a completely out of line, but if that's how you want to be go ahead it doesn't bother me, you don't really know the situation, but you are content to sit behind the safety of your computer and question my actions. I don't consider sitting on the porch drinking beer and refusing to get a job or trying to help your situation "falling on hard times." If he was truely a needy person I would help him out, but that just isn't the case. Personally I would pay the power bill instead of buying beer and making the rest of the neighbor hood suffer, but that's just me. Guzzle up if that's how you want to live. Obviously that's not how you feel. More power to ya. Anyhow, to all that saw the humor thanks for helping me deal with a long day after a sleepless night, to those who have no funny bone, I hope life treats you well.

No harm meant, I was just giving some friendly advice.

A kid roasting a bowl in the background of a pic, that's funny. A thread making fun of a fellow mm member that did something dumb, that's funny. The movie 'anchorman' , that's flippin hillarious. I just didn't get this thread, sorry. Then again I am a very serious person and don't laugh much anyway , so I probably am missing out.

Late,

Andy

Did you really think Anchorman was funny? I can see now that we have totally differnt tastes in humor. No harm no foul my friend.
And in case any of you didn't see already, i'm not really going to grind my neighbor into slurry. There is a noise ordinance that was being violated, it has been taken care of in a non-violent manner.

C'mon bro, nobody thought you were serious. You just have to be careful these days with what you say about individuals on the internet.

Glad you took care of the problem.

I still maintain that anchorman is one of the funniest movies ever. Followed closely by ' o brother, where art thou?'

Have a good one
Andy

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-07 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]Now "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" was funny, Anchorman? not so much.

ETA: Do you know what kind of a mess it would make to grind someone into a slurry?

Oh Roy and his "superior wit"...getting in trouble again. LOL Shummy....Roy is not being serious. He is plyaing sarcastic devil's advocate for some more laughs. He really does not care if you kill your neighbor and hide the body. ;-) He probably would too since he gets pissy if he misses out on his beauty sleep too. He's a real smart-fart...that Roy...and funny. Roy's always good to have around for a few laughs.

He's really not trying to be out of line...just a smartass. There's one in every crowd. We have alot here. lol

Jenn (Roy's little sister)

>Now "Oh Brother Where Art Thou"
>was funny, Anchorman? not so
>much.
>
I LOVED Anchorman! I thought it was hilarious. "Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident."

I know how you feel though Shummy. At the county fair someone ran a freakin' generator all damn night. In the middle of a crowded campground. I was PISSED. It was so rude and inconsiderate. I'd definitely talk to him about it. Or scream like I did, "Are you freakin' kidding me? It's 11 pm! You're just now STARTING your damn generator! Give us a break!!" (they didn't btw)

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

Shummy,

Be sure to pick the teeth out of the slurry or you will get caught.They don't grind well.

MR

DC, here I come.....

I feel for you Shummy. Lack of sleep really will put "evil" thoughts into the mind of an otherwise reasonable man. LOL!

I've been there. Not with a generator, but with barking dogs. The entire neighborhood is now very aware that if eelgrass doesn't get a good nights sleep, there is going to be hell to pay!

I live in my house. I don't hide in it!

Eel

The tried and true method of disposal.....hog farm. There is no evidence EVER left and I'm not sure ANYONE would be willing to go digging in hog poo 12" deep to look for teeth.

Didn't you watch DEADWOOD on HBO? .......the hog thing is based on historical fact.

Proverbs 14:21
He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who is kind to the needy.

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

Just call the police, it's called "disturbing the peace".

It's unfortunate his power got shut off, but it's not the rest of the neighborhood's fault, nor should all of you suffer.

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

he HAD a major grow op in his basement and so the light bill was $2000 a month. . . now he's out of business has just enough money to buy, or steal gas, to keep his lights on via a portable generator. just a guess. . . .LOL

One well placed round from a .50 will take out shed, generator and dog. Maybe not all in that order. Since you are up all night you'll have plenty of time for the opportune moment HEHHE

So if he can't afford to pay his power bill how is he affording $3.50 a gallan gas for the generator?

Stop Global Whining

Build yourself an outhouse along the property line and use it. If that don't work add an industrial fan to the holding compartment and aim it at his place!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom