Is it September yet?

Well I don't know about you guys but me personally am counting down the days till September. I'm holding a unit 31 archery tag and a 16D second archery tag. I thought waiting on the draw results were bad but as of now it's about like watching paint dry every time I look at my calender. Even though the Gila isn't getting the rain I wanted but it hear they are still growing pretty good. I'm still excited to get out in the woods with my old man, especially since he also has both of those tags. Hopefully I can repeat my 2012 season and get me a big bull and a big buck in the same week but I won't be holding my breath. Also looking forward to the upcoming guiding season the schedule is looking good right after my 16D hunt I'll be chasing bulls in 16A 3rd archery and both rifle hunts with some ranch hunts and a youth hunt in 34 to fill in between the public land hunts, so that should be an action packed couple weeks. Hopefully the heart can handle that much adrenaline in that short amount of time. Well good luck to everyone else holding tags and getting to get out in the woods this year.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom