Jan 2009 Archery Hunt

Flores425

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-09 AT 08:17PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-09 AT 08:07?PM (MST)

4964192736306b09.jpg

49641966380d9cdc.jpg

10point but after all the fighting(every point had some kind of damage) 7 points

Well Mon evening I got my first archery buck.I worked really hard to get this guy.I crawled on the ground for at least a 1/4 of mile.I moved slowly and maybe 45mins into the stalk I jumped this buck from his bed. I was so fatigued that I couldnt pull back my bow. The buck was ready to head to the hills when I said a little prayer and tried again. This time the bow came back with ease and I let her fly.The arrow hit right in the center of the chest at 21 yards. He ran about 50 yards and was dead as a door nail. Great hunt after 4yrs of bowhunting I finally got a great buck. Thanks to my family and friends for the help.

>way cool!!! that unit 32? if
>so..see any aoudad?
>
>
>vinihunt

No Unit 33
Sheep are in very remote areas of 32. I have seen several herds but they move around alot so hard to pinpoint before the hunt. I havent bought a permit in years. But this year I am going cuz of draw next year.

Hey man thanks alot. I have been hunting for awhile now and this was my hardest hunt ever. Thanks for all the great comments guys.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom