Jazz season opener

Sniper1

So you think the Jazz can pull one off tonight against the tired and old lakers?
Im surprised with the lakers starting record 0-2. The kings seemed to roll right over top of em last night. I think if we can push the game tonight get a good showing out of our big men we could take a win.

We have alot of new faces on the Jazz this year but for once we have some depth and big players. Excited to watch this year pan out.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-11 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]The youth and athleticism of the Jazz should get the better of the dog tired Lakers tonight. Should be a great season opener.

Go Jazz Go!

Eldorado

I dont know, Kobe said he can get 28 points in his sleep after the loss to the bulls. 0-2 is great but 0-3 will be even better

Me and Lamar are Hoping for a 0-3 start.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

The Jazz always have been, currently are, and always will be a joke of a team...nuff said there!!

As long as Kobe continues scoring and stays in the top 5 scoring leaders for the season, I don't really give a damn what their record is...until Dwight Howard shows up :)

Lakers current roster needs vast improvement to be title contenders again...I don't worry about that though. Lakers owners have made it more than clear for decades they're committed to going to and winning the Finals. Dwight Howard going to LA is only a matter of time...whether it be this or next season.

~Z~

Yes who gives a dam about the jazz THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A JOKE!

Kobe aint $hit without the big man Z!
hornkiller.jpg

Who cares? Greedy money hungry over paid bunch of *#%$@&#^%#&$*#(@))@#(#*@@&*#.
The jazz with the coaching of T Corbin wont ever do a damn thing, He wasnt worth a sh*# at playing and now he's a coach? Hmm Good call there. The jazz wont be anytime soon a contender for a damn thing. And if they are I will eat my words. I dont know ow anyone can watch ans support them after the delayed season over money. Waa waa.
Nuff said.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Lack luster game....something about the NBA is lacking this year for me. I just can't get excited about it. I agree with Z, Lakers will end up with Dwight Howard by next year. Why do they insist on hanging on to Luke Walton? Seriously, put a frickin bullet in my head!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

I think if the NBA has come back for a shortened season, they should also play a shortened game.

Four 3 minute periods ought to do

Who cares, not I, bla bla bla...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

96 to 71 loss. Well, the Spazz almost pulled it off Jason. Been a Jazz fan bud and you know it but, I hate to say it, they are going to end up with a pretty good lotto pick by seasons end bud.

As far as money goes and the lockout you got to look at it this way...
Say your making 100 k a year and your boss comes in and says he aint making enough money so he is cutting your wages in half so he can make an extra 50k. You would not go for it either. Trust me I think its B.S and dont think any professional player deserves that kind of money to play something they love to do.

On another note Rob your right. They sucked last night. Seems like they could not find the net and it didnt matter if they was 2 feet from it. They got out hustled big time last night. It also dont help that we can't get a call for the life of us. 17 Free Throw Attempts for Utah and 37 for L.A is a little lopsided.

I still got hope for them though. First game of season and a ton of new faces. I think as the season goes on they will start to mesh and start winning games. We have the talent and some big players now so I got high hopes still. Can't ever really expect them to come out and with the Lakers just hope they win i guess

The reason they didn't get to the free throw line is because they didn't attack the basket!! Don't make it sound like the refs called a bad game when the Jazz just played like a bunch of church ball chicks!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

You must never of played church ball. The church ball I play is rougher than any sport out there ha ha.

No i agree with you Z the Jazz didnt play a good game and didnt attack the basket. Hell didnt seem like they knew what the basket was last night. But I did feel the calls were a little lopsided but it would not of helped us either way.

Yes the calls were lopsided. but the jazz still would have lost the game if the refs called it fair. jazz missed a ton of easy shots. I don't see the jazz or lakers going far this year

Sniper1, when I play church ball they only let me play the first quarter...I've usually got all my fouls by then lol!!

There are many more trades coming...nobody has any clue how any teams are going to do this year other than the Bulls, Heat, and Thunder...stay tuned :)

~Z~

>As a Jazz fan, I can
>honestly say they could be
>the worst team in the
>NBA.

Maybe they'll have a whole team of lottery pics soon.

Good game jazz. Good hell!!! They need a coach to.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Didn't look so hot again against Denver. Glad they have a short season so they won't suffer as long. Top lotto pic here we come :)

Top lotto pics or not, Jazz will NEVER be a top contender ever again since the Malone/Stocton days. It's very simple.....NO ONE wants to play and reside in Utah, they will NEVER have any good veteran players. The Jazz will only be a breeding ground team for 1st and 2nd year pro's. Once they have honed their skills they will go where real money and fame for them will be.

Yes they got alot of work to do. I think as the season goes on and they get to know each other they may start picking up wins.

Far from the worst team in the NBA though. We are probably in the worst ten but not the worst. We got spanked by two very good teams. Not to big of deal its happening all around the NBA right now:
Boston is 0-3
Dallas is 0-2
Lakers started out 0-2

We will be ok.. we may not make the playoffs but we wont be the team with the worst record.

Ya dish sucks ballzz. I have a feeling they are gonna get their first win tonight!!!

Or maybe that's the breakfast I had this morning talking to me.. either way hoping its at least a good one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom