Jet pack, Time machine or invisibility

Shummy

Very Active Member
Which one would you choose? I can come up with valid arguments for all of them, but since I spend a lot of time chasing chukars I'm going to have to go with the jet pack.

The jet pack doesn't do much for me. I could do some real damage with a time machine or invisibility. ;-)

Can you turn the invisibility on and off? Or once you are invisible thaT IT?

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

Oh, you can turn it on and off. I can't really see much good coming from permanent invisibility. This is also high up on my list, and of course I would only use it for ethical purposes!

From a strictly hunting perspective, I think jet pack for sure. Just think of the backcountry areas you could get into with no effort at all. Time travel would be a close second because if you blow a stalk you can travel back in time a few minutes and try again.

From a strictly entertainment perspective, I have always wanted to be able to turn invisible.

Mark

Invisibility in a heart beat! Jet packs are too faulty and loud. Time machines are risky because you can inturreupt the space/time continuim. Though the thought has crossed my mind about having one.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

It's a tough call. Invisibility would be way fun. But then time travel... yeah time travel would be cool. Could go all the way back to the 50s when things that were in the closet were kept there. Invisibility just went along with it.

Sorry, just had to poke that one one more time.

Timetravel......i'd take a couple of trips. Make my bets on the lottery...i'd already know the numbers!!!

Invisability....I could creep around the woods with out being seen. I'd still eat tags every year, but it'd be cool!

jet pack..... I'd probably just turn it into a gas stove.

You do seem to enjoy poking things NV.
477ae34e5b284072.jpg

For me I would take the Time travel, for one goal. Go back in time and make some huge money on long shot bets. Then I could come back to the present time as a multi-trillionair and have someone make me a jet pack and develope for me a way to become invisible. With lots of money you can do anything.

Jeff

knockmdead beat me to it. Time travel, no question about it. If I could go back in time, I could make some incredible investments that would be worth a vast fortune today. With that, I'd be able to do a lot of good things. Charity, family, lots of good things that could be accomplished with enough funds. Including some great hunting, and funding the development of a jet pack and invisibility....

Wheres those pervs rack and dcup? I know what they would do with invisibility and it woulndnt be clean and ethical.lmao.

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

>Wheres those pervs rack and dcup?
>I know what they would
>do with invisibility and it
>woulndnt be clean and ethical.lmao.
>
>
>-Cody AKA BigBuck92

That reminded me of this story:

dcup was walking through the woods and notices a red head, flat on her back, naked with her ankles behind her ears.

he quickly goes invisible walks up and attempts to have his way with her.

there's lots of struggling, pushing shoving and high pitched screaming.

dcup frustrated runs off. rack becomes visible laying between the red head's legs...she asks him...What was that ? rack replies...I don't know but my a$$ sure hurts...

ahhhhhhhhh to be invisible.....
I would sneak into BOBCATBESSY'S trailer and Turn off his CAPLOCKS button...then DWR and mess with the draw and hit a great LE TAG..
Then sneak into kilowatts and see what he does on his B-day Saturday (happy 30th btw)....then to Eelgrass's pad to see what's! (because hes been quiet latly)..then over to Roy's and leave a thong in his truck(and an empty Jack bottle)..then back to bessy's to turn on his cap's only to return a week later to turn it off again..and of course all that twisted stuff...
rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-08 AT 04:11AM (MST)[p]Mr Intake (and I bet you do)....
that was funny but in all actuality D13'r probably would not do much damage!
jet pack are loud and can be taken out with HEVI-SHOT #2!
Anyone with time travel can go back and fourth and see Bessy face over and over again...
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom