Johnson canyon-pauns

Idcurs

Whats the antler growth like in johnson canyon this year,and the lower pauns?I may get a 12b Az tag and all of those deer come from that area.Last year the deer had a tough time going thru the new underpasses and it took them longer to get south!!We did see some good bucks on the highway late in the season they just never made it to Az during the hunt.

My dad had the 12BW early hunt and the Paunsugunt rifle hunt last year. He was able to harvest a decent buck on the Utah side but we never found a decent buck on the AZ side a week later. All of the deer were bottled up on the Utah side and never seemed to make it south. Good luck on this years hunt.

I read it that he had both tags. Which is pretty amazing! Yes, let's see his Pauns buck. I love that place!

I think it will take a little time for the deer to figure out the tunnels/underpasses. Either that, or adjust their migration pattern to avoid them. I worry that those funnels and the areas around them will become blood baths. Only time will tell.

That makes more sense thanks for helping me connect the dots. If he had both tags that man should go play the lottery :)

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom