Kinda new here!!

motcha

I haven't posted much, but I have been a member of this place for a lil while, and am glad for all the help I have gotten, and the stories and all the good hunting stuff in here!! You fellas are all awesome!! I hope one day to meet some of you in the hills in Oregon!!

Brad;

Welcome aboard MM, great bunch of guys here and Bessy is ok too. I will be up in your great state later this month fishing for salmon and crabbing on the river at Florence. If you are in the area, look for a alum. cartop western boat with two old farts in it. I will be the boat driver and my partner will the bearded geezer sleeping in the bottom of the boat. Everytime that old fart partner nods off, he gets a strike on his fishing pole. One of these days I am going to cut his line.
Every now and then I will reach over and jerk his line just to watch him jump up out of his hole. That old fart can move very quick when he thinks he has a fish on the line.

Good Hunting;

RELH

Welcome, hopefully I can be of some assistance to you if I can I will. Did you draw anything this year? Look forward to sharing info. and stories with you.

Good luck, it's a tough crowd here....

>Welcome, hopefully I can be of
>some assistance to you if
>I can I will. Did
>you draw anything this year?
>Look forward to sharing info.
>and stories with you.
>
>Good luck, it's a tough crowd
>here....

I have been a member a long time, and only have posted a few times, but I said the heck with it, I aint shy!! I am just gitty that the season is upon us!! I am a Tribal member as well, I dunno how that will go over, but oh well! I have a lot of friends that are out there as we speak that are State hunters, and I try to help where I can!! Any hunt Eastern Oregon??

>Glad to have you aboard. Oregon
>is surely a beautiful place.
>fatrooster.

Born and raised here in the NW, well NE Oregon!! Thanks for the welcome!

>Brad;
>
> Welcome aboard MM,
>great bunch of guys here
>and Bessy is ok too.
>I will be up in
>your great state later this
>month fishing for salmon and
>crabbing on the river at
>Florence. If you are in
>the area, look for a
>alum. cartop western boat with
>two old farts in it.
>I will be the boat
>driver and my partner will
>the bearded geezer sleeping in
>the bottom of the boat.
>Everytime that old fart partner
>nods off, he gets a
>strike on his fishing pole.
>One of these days I
>am going to cut his
>line.
>
>Every now and then I
>will reach over and jerk
>his line just to watch
>him jump up out of
>his hole. That old fart
>can move very quick when
>he thinks he has a
>fish on the line.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Good Hunting;
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
The best is to take a lighter and singe his line in middle of a fight, we used to do that for fishing on the Columbia!! They get confused wether to get mad or laugh, or just shake their head and call you an SOB!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-06 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p]

WELCOME MOTCHA, WERE ALL HUNTERS THAT ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS ...ALL ABOUT THE SAME ...GIVE OR TAKE, YD.

RELH SAID I WAS O.K. SO I GUESS I AM!!!

PULL THAT CINCH UP TIGHT & HANG ON!!!

IT MIGHT BE A LONG HARD RIDE!!!

SO COWBOY-UP & YOU'LL BE O.K.!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WITH THE TRUE MEANING OF PISSCUTTER:SUB TROPHY QUALITY OF THE SPECIES,IF YOU USE THE WORD PISSCUTTER YOU'D BETTER KNOW WHAT IT MEANS OR EVERY M.M. MEMBER & EVERY PERSON ON THE WWW WILL BE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT YOU,ALL YOU DOE-SHOOTERS CAN KISS MY TAIL ALSO,YOU MUST BE A GREAT WHITE HUNTER WHEN YOU BRAGG YOU SHOOT DOES,HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU KILL 2 OR 3 DEER WITH ONE SHOT,FRICKEN FAWN KILLERS,THAT AIN'T A HUNT THATS A SHOOT!!!

>RELH SAID I WAS O.K. SO
>I GUESS I AM!!!
>
>PULL THAT CINCH UP TIGHT &
>HANG ON!!!
>
>IT MIGHT BE A LONG HARD
>RIDE!!!
>
>SO COWBOY-UP & YOU'LL BE O.K.!!!
>
>
>THE ONLY bobcat WITH THE TRUE
>MEANING OF PISSCUTTER:SUB TROPHY QUALITY
>OF THE SPECIES,IF YOU USE
>THE WORD PISSCUTTER YOU'D BETTER
>KNOW WHAT IT MEANS OR
>EVERY M.M. MEMBER & EVERY
>PERSON ON THE WWW WILL
>BE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF
>AT YOU,ALL YOU DOE-SHOOTERS CAN
>KISS MY TAIL ALSO,YOU MUST
>BE A GREAT WHITE HUNTER
>WHEN YOU BRAGG YOU SHOOT
>DOES,HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU
>FEEL WHEN YOU KILL 2
>OR 3 DEER WITH ONE
>SHOT,FRICKEN FAWN KILLERS,THAT AIN'T A
>HUNT THATS A SHOOT!!!

Alright, well I guess I will be careful if I ever use the term 'pisscutter'!! I am far from a great white hunter too, so that may exclude me by process of elimination. I try and cowboy up, since our Rodeo starts in a week!!

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-06
>AT 09:16?PM (MST)

>
>
>
> WELCOME MOTCHA,
> WERE ALL HUNTERS THAT
>ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS ...ALL
>ABOUT THE SAME ...GIVE
>OR TAKE, YD.

LOL, I see an edit so your first thought must have been a good one!! Thanks for the welcome, I am just stuck at work, wishing I was packing out some meat somewhere!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom