Utah trip

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
In utah yesterday and Monday. We had a good time visiting family, and my Grandsons (3yo and 5 yo old) were so much fun to play with. I am posting this to share about some food we went out to while there. One place was Del Taco for lunch . Their Crunchy Tacos were awesome. Lots of fresh meat , cheese and lettuce, and was as good as my Tacos at home. Ruby River Steakhouse was better than 2 big Steakhouse places here in Idaho Falls, and just as good or better, than the 3rd place we have frequented here.
The traffic going to and returning wasn't crazy like usual so that was a good thing for us.
Just a little share for you all.

What Kinda Fuel Mileage With The Ford?

Not What The Digital Stuff On Te Dash Claims!

Miles Divided By Gallons?

What Kinda Fuel Mileage With The Ford?

Not What The Digital Stuff On Te Dash Claims!

Miles Divided By Gallons?
EA, it is a 3 hr 45 min trip. I took the other Diesel which is a TD Equinox. That tank of Diesel gets 36 to 44 mpg. I didn't want to double my fuel expenditure. I'm going to Driggs next week and will check it out then.

Are you telling me that Ruby River is better than Jakers? I'm not so sure about that 🤔
I'm saying it was very good, tons cheaper and bigger portion by far. I call Jakers exorbitant and stingy on portions , although their food is quality for sure. They can have the crowd that clamors for them, but not us.

You're Better Than Me! (You Remind Me Of That On A Daily Basis!)

I Have Never Ate At Del Taco!

It's certainly not in the regular rotation around my house either!

I remember one time as a teenager ordering something like 25 soft tacos because they were $0.49 each and pounding all of them. Those were the days...

LMAO!

You Get A Belly Ache Out Of That One Niller?

It's certainly not in the regular rotation around my house either!

I remember one time as a teenager ordering something like 25 soft tacos because they were $0.49 each and pounding all of them. Those were the days...

I can remember taking my girlfriend out to L&M Drive-in in Eureka where they had 5 hamburgers for $1. She would eat 1 and I would eat 4. And no belly ache after. I burned a lot of calories back then.

Are you telling me that Ruby River is better than Jakers? I'm not so sure about that 🤔
you guys know jakers took finger steaks off the menu?!!! at least the one here in meridian did. i looked at the guy like WTF!! and he said we'll make some for you. made no sense

I'm saying it was very good, tons cheaper and bigger portion by far. I call Jakers exorbitant and stingy on portions , although their food is quality for sure. They can have the crowd that clamors for them, but not us.
DM, I’ve eaten at Ruby River Steak House many times, in Provo. I wish it was as good as it was 20 years go. But it’s still decent.

Regarding Jakers. I’ve had steak in three different one’s. The one in Great Falls, I thought was the best of the three, by far. I go there anytime I’m going or coming from Alberta. I’d go there for their soup and salad bar, to hell with a steak. Best I’ve had in the Western US.

I can remember taking my girlfriend out to L&M Drive-in in Eureka where they had 5 hamburgers for $1. She would eat 1 and I would eat 4. And no belly ache after. I burned a lot of calories back then.
Would that be in the backseat “burning calories” 🤣

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom