kings camo?

S

shedcrazy45

I am considering buying some camo from kings for my up coming elk hunt and was wondering if anyone on here uses it and what you think of it?.

I have a Mtn Parka I won in a contest.Great parka w/removable liner.Much like Cabellas Micro-tex,maybe higher quality material. Have a shirt and a balclava too.
Didn't know they were still in bus.? I lost track when Christianson bought it,the mag sure went downhill after..IMHO.

I buy Kings Camo when I get a chance. They produce a quality product. They have been so good to donate to some of the youth programs like Wildbone Youth, that I try and support them when I need anything. They have an outlet store on I-15 and exit 275 in Pleasant Grove.
I try and support those business' who support our youth as well as our conservation programs..

BEEN WEARING KINGS FOR YEARS.I REALLY LIKE THEIR XKG SERIES.GOOD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH AND ABOUT A THIRD OF THE THE PRICE OF THE COMPARABLE COMPETITION.I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T HEAR MORE ABOUT THEM.GOOD STUFF!!

thanks for the input, I have only used the cheep knockoff Realtree camo and am wanting to get some better stuff and want a good durable product. I am leaning towards kings,even more so now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom