KSL: Trash left by Target Shooters

gznokes

Very Active Member
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=31781404&nid=148&fm=most_popular&s_cid=popular-4

MT_Grizz.jpg

That makes me furious. Trashy hunters are lowlife. I lived next to a shooting range in Nephi and jerks were leaving trash and even shooting the bases on the bench rests. I'd like to see someone like that pay a huge fine and clean up.

I'll bring my 18' trailer down. Let's get together and go clean it up. What date works guys?? All are invited!!

In my Hunter Ed. classes I use to spend time telling folks about how it will always be a black mark on sportsmen, when a story is told about the litterbugs,that leave trash. Or the Vandle that shoots road signs. Or the trespasser who ruins a fence. Remember when a so called hunter start shooting road signs, or target shooters start leaving trash they are no longer sportsmen. They are now vandals and litterbugs. But sportsmen will always be blamed and sportsmen will be the ones who pay the price by losing access because of the a$$holes who do the violations. Its important that as Sportsmen go the extra mile and even sometimes baby sit the lowlife scum that cause the problems.

We as sportsmen should always take our trash out and make sure we leave no footprint. These guys are hurting everyone, we as sportsmen should report these violations if we see them happening.

That's awesome that you are willing to do this. If I lived close by I would be there to help. Hopefully there will be a great response to your offer and you guys can wipe this black spot off of us Sportsmens reputation. It appalls me to see this. Our society is in bad shape.

We are headed up next Tuesday October 7th, to clean up again.
Not sure why people have to leave TVs, fridges, etc up there.
DRIVE ME NUTS.
Gonna be there around Noon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom