Kuiu gear

bassinhunter

Anyone have any kuiu gear I could take a look at locally? Specifically looking at the kuiu chinook pants and jacket. Would like to see before I buy. Thanks in advance

I wore mismatched camo from all different places for years and years and killed plenty of animals in it. I was never quite comfortable. I finally broke down and spent an arm a leg and a testicle on some kuiu but O have never been happier with my clothes. I love the stuff. I purchased attack pants and the 3/4 zip long sleeve shirt. Can't help you put with the Chinook gear though.

I only wear Kuiu these days. IMO the Toray materials really make a difference. Everything else is a flavor of gortex. It is good stuff..

Guy I just responded to your text. I would look at the guide pants and jacket and just layer. We are in NM afterall it's freakin hot out right now!

Ryan

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-15 AT 12:21PM (MST)[p]i wouldn't get the guide pants or jacket for NM. i have almost the full line. i rarely wear the guide series cause its so frickin hot! i wear attack pants....want the alpine pants tho if they ever stock my size again! i also wear either just a base layer and the peloton jacket/base. i just got done with a back pack hunt in idaho and didn't even consider taking my guide series due to the warmth and weight. and i take their light weight rain gear as a wind breaker. thats all you usually need in NM.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom