Las Cruces NM predator advice

chops24

this has been a great year for calling and ive had good luck this year about 100 mile radius to albuquerque, but now i have an opportunity to head to las cruces for the first time and have some free time while my girlfriend takes a rifle course this weekend. i have been looking on the BLM maps (las cruces/deming) and google earth at an area about 15 miles west of cruces on HWY 10, and north of the HWY. im not asking for honey holes but is this an area anyone has any experience on?? am i wasting my time in this area? is there another area of Las Cruces i should be checking out? unfortunately i havent had any hunting or scouting experience in this area since its a last minute thing. any advice is appreciated. thanks
L

well i will answer my own question in case anyone needs this info later on, exit 127 HWY 10 about 13 miles west outta las cruces. corralitos exit, head north on corralitos rd. great coyote hunting!

How did you do out there?
I have never been that far south, I live in TorC and have hunted down by hatch but that's the furthest south. Glad you found a good area to hunt down there!

come on down to deming we have so many yotes it's unreal.pm me and i will help u out.Tony

did real good considering i could only hunt from 9am to about 3pm. it took me two dogs to figure out my turrets were loose and my rifle was off, but after sighting it back in i started whacking them. i wish i could have went a little farther south but had to stay close to butterfield shooting range. if i ever head down that far south again i will take you up on your offer. thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom