Last years sheds

HayZeus

Very Active Member
Here is last years success. This year is a little slower but theres plenty left to still find. Ill post them up when the grass gets taller.

2815dsc01892.jpg

We searched for this set pretty hard and finally found them. Anybody that looks for sheds in thick sagebrush knows how hard they are to find and this set proved that to us. We walked by them for a few weeks until we finally chose the right path. Not our biggest set but one of the most memorable deer for us.

4090dsc01897.jpg

Wow....great stuff, that's a heck of a good haul with some dandy sets!!

Is that Ben in the top pic?? Good haul for sure, looks like some big ones were found! Congrats! I found a few up around your way, maybe you have the other sides to the ones I couldn't pair up...

Nope thats not Ben. That is my bro-inlaw. How have you done this year? The deer seem to of held onto them longer this year and its really spread them out more than usual. I saw 11 bucks still holding while I was out working today. Theyll only get whiter and easier to find from here on out.

We have only gone out I think 3 times, but we got 11 deer antlers so far, no browns but almost all of them are from 2011/2012 winter. Dono if we'll make it out anymore. And that's crazy, any of those bucks still packin very big? We seen 2 still packin on Sunday but they were smaller bucks...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom