last years success

lymanboy

Last year I was fortunate enough to make it back from Iraq in time to go on the hunt of my dreams. All growing up while hunting around the house I would always think of the times my dad must be having off in Montana. Well I was returning off a deployment just in time so my dad and i put in for the draw in Montana.To my amazment we were drawn. Along with that he also put in for new mexico's Valle Vidal hunt. Their party of 4 all got drawn. It all worked out an one week after getting back to the united states i was waking up in New Mexico packing a video camera behind them on there hunt. I had to wait a week before i got my turn in Montana.I took some great video and also take some great pics... So here are a few of em..
My Montana deer
46b540f403bc4f03.jpg

my bull in Montana
46b5419506a0319f.jpg

Dads New mexico Bull
46b54242108f0779.jpg

Great pics! congrats to you both! That Valle is beautiful isn't it? But most of all THANK YOU for everything you have done so that we can do this. Hope you both have a great season this year as well.

Justin, Congratulations to you and your dad for a couple of great hunts! You should know that you have been in our thoughts while you were serving in Iraq. I've run into your dad from time to time and he would update us on how you were doing. Welcome home! We're very proud of all you've done for our country! Glad your back and able to enjoy some great hunts! What's your plans for 2007?
Mike (HC)

All I can say is thank you.

Your contribution is much greater then we can imagine. My family is much safer because of you.

Thanks

The hunting you got to do is fantastic but the job you have done to keep your?s and my country safe is invaluable.

Thanks

thanks alot everyone. but (HC) we are packing in to the high country in mid sept.. We are gonna spend about 8 days there while my uncle and a friend bow hunt. Sucks that i didnt put in this year but i was banking on drawing some kind of late hunt. I am 0 for 9 now on late hunts...dang its about my time you would think. but i will be taking lots of pics and also some video too. Stay intouch and again thanks to all. Justin

I have a few pics i cant get to post on here. if someone could help it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your service!!!!
Great pics, thanks for posting them. Hope you draw all your tags in the future.

Justin,
I would also like to thank you for your time of service to defend our freedom. We have the best lifestyle living in the best country because of our freedom fighters. Good luck on all of your hunts. Make the most of those with your dad. Those are priceless.

Looks great Devil Dog!!! Glad you were able to get back for a successful hunt. What part of Montana were you hunting? I'm from the state.

Again Congrats!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom