Late Idaho buck

J

jmagee84

Finally got a muley buck for the wall.

4285pb170610.jpg

Beautiful buck. Love the character and color of that rack. He should make a great mount. Congrats.

Eldorado

Nice, I've wondered if this warm weather might hamper the late hunts success, I see that wasn't true, at least for you.

Great Buck, Looks like an offspring of one taken in that area in 07 about a mile from there as the crow flies.

I got some pictures off my camera, and thought I would post a better one. Thanks for the comments. I'm really happy with it. Especially since it was an OTC tag.

9531pb170612.jpg

awsome looking buck. next time i am in town i will have to stop by and take a look at it.

For sure. I saw that you had a pretty good year again. You'll have to bring some of those bucks down that I've been seein pictures of.

ya it turned out pretty good but kind of frustrating with all the above average warm weather. Should have held out and shot a better buck in nevada.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom