Lee & Tiffany in Utah!

300wby

Did anyone else catch the show? Looks like I seen a glint of lite through the magnified bow sight! Are the legal in Utah? I was under the assumption they were not! Anybody shed some light on the subject?

From the sounds of it, I should know who Lee and Tiffany are....But who are they?

Traditional >>>------->

"Lee is a deer farmer from Iowa and Tiffany has big boobs. Come on, try to keep up. "

Haaaaa, ha ha ha ha, HEEEEEE hehehehe, yoowser! I don't care who you are that's funny right dare!

From the Field regs in Utah:

Archery equipment
Utah Code ? 23-20-3 and Utah Admin. Rule R657-5-11
Archery equipment may be used during any big game hunt except the muzzleloader hunt. To hunt big game with archery equipment, your equipment must meet all of the following requirements:
?Your bow must have a minimum pull of 40 pounds at the draw or the peak, whichever
comes first.
?Your arrowheads must have two or more sharp-cutting edges that cannot pass through a 7/8 inch ring. If you're using expanding arrowheads, the arrowheads must have two or more sharp-cutting edges that cannot pass through a 7/8 inch ring when expanded.
?Your arrows must be at least 20 inches long, from the tip of the arrowhead to the tip of the nock, and must weigh at least 300 grains. You may not use any of the following archeryequipment to take big game:
?A crossbow (please see Utah Admin. Rule R657-12 for an exception to this rule)
?Arrows with chemically treated or explosive arrowheads
?A mechanical device that holds the bow at any increment of draw (please see
Utah Admin. Rule R657-12 for an exception to this rule)
A release aid that is not handheld or that supports the draw weight of the bow
?A bow with an attached electronic range-finding device or a magnifying-aiming device. Please remember that if you carry arrows in or on a vehicle, the arrows must be in an arrow quiver or a closed case. If you obtain an archery permit, you may use only the archery equipment authorized in this section to take the species listed on the permit. You may not possess or be in control of a rifle, shotgun or muzzleloader while in the field during an archery hunt. For the purposes of this section, ?field? means a location where you are likely to find the species listed on your permit. (You are not considered to be in the field if you are in an established camping area or traveling in a fully enclosed automobile or truck.) This restriction does not apply to the following people:
?Hunters who are licensed to hunt upland game or waterfowl (You must comply with the regulations in the Upland Game Guidebook or Waterfowl Guidebook, and you may possess only those firearms and archery equipment that are legal for taking upland game or waterfowl.)
?Hunters who are licensed to hunt big game species during rifle or muzzleloader hunts that coincide with the archery hunt
?Livestock owners who are protecting their livestock

Colorado Buck last year, Lee and Tiffany this year, aren't we lucky!! Which high fence unit was Lee and his window dressing on?

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Not trying to pick on miss boobs and butt! Just asking the question! Trust me I don't watch the show to see lee if ya get my drift!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-13 AT 11:04AM (MST)[p]Best episode was when they went bowfishing.....and ol Tiff was sportin the bikini:9

> Leave Tiffany alone..!! :) :)
>
>
>"Therefore, wo be unto him that
>is at ease in Zion!"
>2 Ne. 28: 24

Gladly, can she shut up long enough to hunt? Don't really tune in very often but when I do, seems she can't shut up. But then, I wish Lee would shut up too. Yada Yada Yada, I farm deer. Know a lot of guys down in Sanpete that farm turkeys, don't care much about their thoughts on hunting turkeys. Yeah I'm jealous I know. She is nice looking, but it comes at a high price(silence).

The show sucks. They make a ton of money hunting whitetails, but sometimes hunt other game, I guess to attempt to be more appealing to the masses. She's hot, who cares? The show still sucks. mtmuley

she's just one kid away from 250lbs, at least alot of it will be in her boobs. But she's gonna have a big ol ass on her!

I saw the Utah Muley-Elk show this evening and was impressed with the quality of the deer that they were seeing and the dandy buck that Tiffany eventually arrowed.

You guys can say what you want about that gal but my opinion of her is elevated and has been that way for a good while now. I like her personality, looks, and all what goes with it. Lee done good IMO. Now, if she could cook, he really would have something! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-13 AT 09:55AM (MST)[p]>Not 1 pic of Tiff posted
>up on this thread yet.....sad.
>
>
>Robb

Her and Nikol are both great to watch.

5229nj.jpg

692imagescahqr9dr.jpg

I now see now why Pat Reeves is in that show Driven with her!!! Say what you will about Tiff, but I still think she's a sweetie and I'd eat TV dinners off the floor before worrying one bit about whether she can cook or not, LOL!

Correct me if I am wrong, but the hottie on Driven is Pat"s wife, Nicole. But i can see if you are looking at the obvious where you could be confused...LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-13
>AT 09:55?AM (MST)

>
>>Not 1 pic of Tiff posted
>>up on this thread yet.....sad.
>>
>>
>>Robb
>
>Her and Nikol are both great
>to watch.
>
>
5229nj.jpg

>
>
>
>
692imagescahqr9dr.jpg

I guess the mask is to keep balls from hitting her face.

>They could just show Tiffany, and
>edit out all the crappy
>hunting footage. mtmuley

***What hunting footage?!!!

Well, as usual around here, research is an unknown concept.

Tiffany is the real deal.

If you look into her history, you will find that she is a longtime, "one of us".

As far as I am concerned, she is HOT and works hard to stay that way. No doubt, she advertises the HOT part, but business is business, after all.

Some of the other "hot" gals on other hunting shows have been selected, trained to shoot whatever and are simply "eyewash". They don't know "outdoors from Tupperware"

Tiffany is sweet, in public, on the show and at special events.....I actually kissed her hand at the SHOT show this year......, but I suspect, as with ALL pretty girls, Lee is occasionally tired of her Chit.

Obviously, from the comments on here, the show is doing VERY WELL indeed!

And, by the way, you can always FIND someone to do the cooking.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Some of you guys need to lighten up and topshit, as usual, is front and center quick on the draw. I make a joke, :), about Tiffany's self admitted and well known lack of being able, or not wanting, to cook and you guys jump all over it as if i need correcting. Like i really care that she doesn't cook! LMAO!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>They where bowfishing those flying carp
>in Ill. so hence the
>catchers mask.
>
>Robb

I like my explanation better.

>Correct me if I am wrong,
>but the hottie on Driven
>is Pat"s wife, Nicole.
>But i can see if
>you are looking at the
>obvious where you could be
>confused...LOL.
>
>from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

***Actually, I believe they just got married during the current TV season episodes and I think they said he had two kids from a previous marriage.

>she's just one kid away from
>250lbs, at least alot of
>it will be in her
>boobs. But she's gonna have
>a big ol ass on
>her!

Correction, she already has a big ol' azz on her. She's cute and I'd certainly tip her a few bucks if I ran into her at a finer gentlemen's club, but I seriously doubt either of those nozzles could hunt their way out of a paperbag. Let's see them western DIY it like that guy on a recent Western Hunter episode where they back packed into region H for a deer hunt. Then maybe I'll change my mind...

Topgun....you are right. They have been together for some time but recently got married. Nicole is still hot!...LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I don't watch her show. I predict her ass will get bigger from sitting on a tractor farming whitetails. mtmuley

>I don't watch her show. I
>predict her ass will get
>bigger from sitting on a
>tractor farming whitetails. mtmuley

***Now how in the world did you come up with that when your previous post said they should edit out all the crappy hunting scenes on the show---just sayin!!! Just admit you're a dirty young/old man like the rest of us, LOL!

Nope. I don't mind looking. But a couple of their shows was enough for me. Her looks aren't enough to keep me watching. Just don't care for it. And she ain't exactly frail. mtmuley

I have been saying for awhile now the best show ever would be taking these "professionals", and then some average joe and dropping them into public land. Film for a week, camping, cooking, hunting. At the end of the week see first who survived, then who the hunter is. Can't you see old Lee and eye candy calling search and rescue after a day without a guide and camp cook. Would make for good TV. No food plot, feeder, tree stand, guide, cook, wrangler. Just hunter looking for game.

I meet her this year at the shot show all so , she is way better looking in person than on TV and she looks pretty good on the old boob tube.

99% of you guys wouldn't know where to start with that nice lady, But it seems that Lee Does.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>I don't watch her show. I
>predict her ass will get
>bigger from sitting on a
>tractor farming whitetails. mtmuley

LMAO,treestands and tractor seats aint good for that azz!

>They are both pathetic high fence/ranch
>hunters. Puke.

Where did you get that misinformation? I don't believe they hunt any high fence places and I know for a fact that none of the Iowa properties they hunt on is high fenced.

Didn't Lee use to be like an engineer? Tiffany and Lee bought land in Iowa {There was a show about how they got started}. They started managing the land to get big bucks. Looks like they did a good job.

Its good to see a woman in the outdoors. Also as a couple.... some people here are just jealous

>Didn't Lee use to be like
>an engineer? Tiffany and
>Lee bought land in Iowa
>{There was a show about
>how they got started}. They
>started managing the land to
>get big bucks. Looks like
>they did a good job.
>
>
>Its good to see a woman
>in the outdoors. Also
>as a couple.... some
>people here are just jealous
>

Jealous of what exactly? I simply find it pathetic people like that are idolized for growing deer to shoot on private ground and primarily hunt 'ranches' where there is really no other hunting pressure, guides pick out and follow the animals around, they show up, pull the trigger and go home. SMH at that type of hunting. I think it ruins the core of what hunting should be. Now, this is all my opinion, but others I know feel the same. You cant tell me they spend their summers and early fall glassing and looking for good animals on public lands. They cannot relate to the 'average' hunter who cannot 'buy' tags.
I wont follow nor promote that kind of hunting. Sorry. Just will not do it.

Now, On Your Own Adventures.. I respect Randy. He hunts hard, public land, scouts on his own, does it for the love of the game and most of the time its with OTC tags.

You and others can love them all you want. I won't, ever.

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I, but don't lower yourself and make it about 'jealousy'.. please.. that is infantile.

>>Didn't Lee use to be like
>>an engineer? Tiffany and
>>Lee bought land in Iowa
>>{There was a show about
>>how they got started}. They
>>started managing the land to
>>get big bucks. Looks like
>>they did a good job.
>>
>>
>>Its good to see a woman
>>in the outdoors. Also
>>as a couple.... some
>>people here are just jealous
>>
>
>Jealous of what exactly? I simply
>find it pathetic people like
>that are idolized for growing
>deer to shoot on private
>ground and primarily hunt 'ranches'
>where there is really no
>other hunting pressure, guides pick
>out and follow the animals
>around, they show up, pull
>the trigger and go home.
>SMH at that type of
>hunting. I think it ruins
>the core of what hunting
>should be. Now, this is
>all my opinion, but others
>I know feel the same.
>You cant tell me they
>spend their summers and early
>fall glassing and looking for
>good animals on public lands.
>They cannot relate to the
>'average' hunter who cannot 'buy'
>tags.
>I wont follow nor promote that
>kind of hunting. Sorry. Just
>will not do it.
>
>Now, On Your Own Adventures.. I
>respect Randy. He hunts hard,
>public land, scouts on his
>own, does it for the
>love of the game and
>most of the time its
>with OTC tags.
>
>You and others can love them
>all you want. I won't,
>ever.
>
>You are entitled to your opinion,
>as am I, but don't
>lower yourself and make it
>about 'jealousy'.. please.. that is
>infantile.

You seem to be really pissed at those who have gone out and bought land or worked extra hours for the money to buy a tag to hunt private ground. I couldn't care less about watching the current outdoor/hunting shows on the tube but don't look down my nose at those who enjoy it. I would venture to say, myself and friends included, that most who hunt private do it for the love of hunting and solitude. We have hunted public land a few times and admittedly I did not care for it. It reminded me of a blue light special at Wal-Mart for every 2 point on the mountain. People shooting over, around, driving where they shouldn't, etc. Why do that if you do not have to??????????
T264

Same basic problem here as with other threads on this site.
People refuse to understand and tolerate a different viewpoint.

Because YOU choose a different path, everyone else is morally, ethically, or intelligently....... inferior.

There is a lot of that on this site and when you add it to the basic jealously issue, it always ends up in a "cyberfight".

The really humorous part is, the guys who are always spouting the negative stuff, are mostly just confirming their diminished level of education and lack of basic "respectful tolerance" for other peoples' opinions, successes, and life choices.

I have said it before and I will say it again; "You just cannot buy this level of entertainment"

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Looks like Tiffany is shooting a Gunwerks Rifle huh! I wonder how TC feels about that! I actually like their show and think they put in a lot of hard work on their farms. Some giant whitetails they have taken.

So they buy a farm in Iowa and manage it for huge deer and somehow that is wrong,WTF. What do you think we are asking the F&G people to do for elk and deer for us guys that can't buy a alot of acreage and mange it for big deer.
We don't shoot litle buck on private so they can grown into big bucks, BUT that can't happen on public because as soon as you pass that forky the next guy that comes by shoots him.
L&T have the right idea,Wish I could do the same thing and buy up some good land and mange it for good deer. Sorry you don't have the money to do the same, But no reason to hate.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>I know where to start! I
>would leave her sticky, confused
>and unsatisfied!

I just spit my drink all over my keyboard! Very funny! :)
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I would say that when a chemical engineer like Lee was and an airline hostess like Tiffany was, got together that they have done pretty darn good buying those various farms and toiling the soil, etc. to grow big bucks. Now they're able to branch out in that huge motorhome and go all over the country hunting what they want and having fun doing it.

Isn't the main character from "Breaking Bad" a former chemical engineer that now runs a Meth cartel from his home? That might explain the farm and motorhome purchases. The TV show is probably just a cover. They travel the country hunting. Right. More like distribution. That motorhome should can carry alot of "product".

There ya go; see that deep tan everywhere except her boobs! That definitely proves she was out there tilling the soil just like I said, LOL!!!

It is interesting to see the difference in Western and Eastern hunting ideas. I believe what Lee and eye candy do is basically cattle farming. Yeah they might be non high fence, but what they do is agriculture. As a western guy I think what I hunt should be wild. I prefer my game to live in difficult places. I prefer to pursue my game, Lee and eye candy spend hundreds of thousands to have the game come to them. YES there is a world of difference between sittin on a water hole and buying farms, burning diesel plowing, planting genetically engineered crops, etc, etc. Are they bad? No. We used to have the mobile butcher come kill our cows, they lived in a pasture made for them, eating plants that were grown for them, and in the end the butcher shot them in the head. Guess I should have got the hot chick down the street to come over and we could make a show about that. In the end there is a HUGE difference between Western and Eastern hunting, and I think that is where a lot of these posts come from.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-13 AT 06:46PM (MST)[p]hossblur---What Lee and Tiffany do farming and using the land in Iowa properly to grow big deer is really what a good percentage of the hunters are asking the G&F departments in the different western states to do to bring back the mule deer if you really look at it. It's really all about having the proper habitat for the particular animal being discussed to have a chance at thriving and growing to it's potential whether it's in Iowa or Wyoming. Think about that a little! Hunting whitetails back here in a ground blind or tree stand is so different from hunting deer and elk out west that the two really shouldn't even be discussed together as far as how hard each is, etc. I always got a real charge out of hunting whitetails here until I got my feet wet out in Wyoming in the early 90s. Since then I can really say that I don't look forward to the hunts up here that much when I know I can go out west for lengthy periods of time. It's just a totally different experience and both are satisfying in their own way. When I can no longer go out on those western hunts and have to only hunt here, I would imagine the old spark will reignite just a little.

I watch Lee & Tiffany and my wife likes to watch too. But we also watch right after Jim Shockey and his beautiful daughter who goes almost everywhere her dad goes and likes to hunt now after all the years of just being there with her mom along on some of the hunts.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Jim's two shows are right up there in my top five favorites and Eva is one beautiful young lady that is really getting into the sport with her Pop. He also really has his boy deeply involved in the show productions too, so it sure is a "family affair"!

>Jim's two shows are right up
>there in my top five
>favorites and Eva is one
>beautiful young lady that is
>really getting into the sport
>with her Pop. He
>also really has his boy
>deeply involved in the show
>productions too, so it sure
>is a "family affair"!

Those are the only 2 shows I watch on outdoor channel. Favorite for sure

If Lee and Tiffany are indeed hunting in Utah it's pretty much a given that they didn't obtain a quality tag through the draw system. (see SFW expo non-resident tag theft)

Utards love to hunt other states but they sure don't want non-residents taking quality tags in their home state.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom