left home

jd332001

pretty slow around here so here is what happens when dad is left home alone with boys for photo shoot.

3958dsc_0531.jpg

LOL! They'll get a kick out of that when they're older. If you're wife is anything like mine, you'll get the "omg" combined with the eye roll.

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-10 AT 08:52AM (MST)[p]Hilarious pics. I thought I was the only one. Thanks guys. Hopefully this post goes a few hundred more. Good topic. Kids and critters.

lmelk.jpg

This is my son a few days ago. He went out to his Grampas to shoot some squirrells and rabbits. I thought it was funny when I was sent this picture. He's wearing the Hooters shirt that HIS MOM bought him!

3371canyons_rabbit.jpg

Steve

I got a few pics of "kids and Hunting.

Pretty good one of Daddy day care when my first daughter might have been a little to young for chuckar hunting....

taylorbirds-1.jpg

This post is cracking me up! I am another "I thought I was the only one" for these kind of photos.

A chubby 2x3
IM000499.jpg

My little buddy with a good set a few years ago
IM001297-1.jpg

My kids did this one themselves and called it "Antler Jail"
IMG_2089.jpg

This one cracked me up, my daughter took the camera and composed this picture herself, my wife found it when she uploaded the images to the computer
IM001526.jpg

Love this thread. My boy poses with some camp target practice.

P9140216.jpg

P9140242.jpg

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

I love this post! I thought I was the only nut crazy enough to try pics like these! This one, I didn't know my grandson had sneaked into the pic behind me!

1697trevor_clownin.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom