Left over license advice

Tikka

Long Time Member
Hey guys I have two boys ages 17 and 14 that I would like to get them out and hunt Wyoming. Willing to trade any info. in Utah for some incite on the leftover tags for deer in Wyoming.
Units 10,11,12,13,and 14-3
Region J
Region M
Region T
Region X
Out of those tags what would you guys suggest for a better experience? What I mean by experience is having a good time seeing some wildlife and maybe taking a buck or two.Again willing too trade info.
Thanks

Be aware that the units you listed under that one tag are for whitetails only. I can tell you that M is going to sell out again like it did last year since hundreds of people that must not be getting their draw choices are picking up a tag because they see so much BLM land on their map and are using it as a last resort. Once they go there it will be the last time for 95% of them if they don't have a place to hunt on and have to fight the orange crowd on the very limited amount of BLM that does hold some animals! There are only 11 tags left for Region X, but IMHO that might be the best tag to pick up and then start doing a lot of homework to pick out the spots you want to go to because a big percentage of that Region is legally accessible BLM land. I have no idea what the deer situation is on most of it, but at least you could get out with the kids and wear your boots out looking for animals without worrying about trespassing.

Where the hell is Region X ??????? Must be a new unit as it is not on 2014 Deer Regulations map?

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

If I remember right back in 2012 I pulled a J region tag. It was my first time hunting that area, very land locked had to get a map and gps and figure out where I was and make sure it was legal to hunt, also I think there is a animal preserve or something there with sheep and deer in a fenced area that there is no hunting around so you have to make sure to stay out of that, much the less it was a lot of fun and I did find some areas to hunt but it didn't give me much area to walk without having to head back to the truck and hunt it from the opposite side because its so much private land. I did end up killing a 155 inch 4x4 out of the area and my brother in law killed a alright 2x3.

7381ufo.jpg

It sounded like it was in Roswell New Mexico huh Brian?
That is news to me too... Never heard of it before.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom