left over youth cow hunts

nmhunter88

Ok got a choice to make. Have a couple of areas to pick from some are closer to home and dont know or dont know real well or drive about 4 hours to the area I know real well. My choices are unit 9 dont have a clue unit 13 not too many elk for the area we hunt unit 17 again no clue or 16a which I know real well but its a longer drive than the rest oh yeah and unit 15 which I know pretty well but that unit has a hunt ending a couple of days before the youth hunt so that would be my last choice. If you have any ifno on units 9 or 17 would be great to hear from you fellow hunters.

Make the drive, to your known areas. Thats what we're doing. I would rather put them on elk right away than spend their hunt learning a new area.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom